Hole in the ground :D

Cobra84

Old
Society
Liberty
Cobra Cob Guru
I think it's a bug related to Sandrunner as it occurs only when I exit this vehicle. (ofc already sent bug report to support)

But tonight this one was really good lol

index.php

index.php

Anyone has already same or similar ?

There is a part of the map. Not sure where right now where you can enter by the side of a mountain to THAT underworld. Its kinda neat to explore it xD

Anyone has already tried dropping bomb there ^^ :p

Looks like you've unlocked profession Mole. which gives bonus +100 mining depth. So use this feature to mine in pvp zones ;)

How far are one able to run there? Are you able to shoot mobs above ground? Could be fun in PvP :laugh:

In most places you fall into the ocean under the map and can’t walk but can swim

Good hit. The depth of the Mole should be at least +500 I think :ROFLMAO:
You can shoot from the underground water, so you would be also able to in pvp4 but you wouldn’t be able to loot from the distance. Unless they were closer to ocean level. You’d need a very long range gun for some areas but others are closer to the ocean level.

This is easily replicatable using the free hoverboard from RT. Ride it fast then dismount it, it will be lodged in the ground, when you ride it you sink into the ground a little, when you dismount you fall through.

Time to go mole hunting.. I am low on birds nests.

It happens with any vehicle, when you just exit, for some reason it places you under the surface, mostly you fall to ocean, hit T and solved.

i got many times under map its annoying cuz im usually heavy and i waste so much time walking to vehicles in a non spawning vehicles area

Last edited:
There should be a 'summon vehicles to you' in addition to the send them to storage ability.

Tesla are working on it - as well as holes in the ground. EU is simply trying to get in on it ;)

Back