How can this happen - Auction

gwit

Prowler
Katielicious mallow (Kat)
I just listed an item for sale on auction with a three day listing and a buyout. As soon as I finished listing the item it received the minimum bid. Literally the same second. Maybe the bidder was looking for that item, but I find that hard to believe as there were other similar items.

Maybe however it is as a result of this::yay:

"Auction Order Improvements
Auction orders will now place bids automatically on offers with no buyout and on offers with buyouts higher than the auction order’s maximum bid. The automatic bids will be made at the lowest legal bid amount and the system will continue to raise the bid against subsequent competing bids as high as the order’s maximum price will allow. Offers with a buyout price lower than an order’s maximum price will be matched immediately at the offer’s buyout price, functioning the same as before this update."

You posted the answer to your own question so what was the point of this post? :)

I win :laugh:

I found the answer after I posted the thread

Hahaha, funny :)

And well, missed that change, it's actually cool it works like that now. No more mindless bid wars, you set order for the maximum amount you are willing to spend and you can go to sleep :)

The other day I put on auction Iron Ingotst at BO of 106%, roughly, open for bids for 7 days.

The auction was won within the next few seconds at BO 100.1%. WTF.

Is MA already stealing my money completely unmasked?

Back