How many in Game? - Adj m61a5

Radio

Stalker
Society
Shaolin
Radio Radio Radio
I own one of these, I'm interested to see how many are in game.

Last I heard there were 4, then a post within the bug striker event stated one was looted from a Formidion. (although I think this could be one of the 4)

2 are within my society
1 is within my old mentors society
1 was bought in this thread: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=41165&highlight=m61a5
I don't know who bought it, but I think it was Gurka and I don't think it's the same one I bought.

Does anyone know of any more?

Last edited:
Would the person that PM'd me about this please clear out their box :p

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

not formidon :)

Sweet.

Clearly I am a moron. I have no idea what I was thinking :p That's what you get for trying to remember a mobs name.

Do you remember if the "4 of them" rumour was around when you looted it, or is this the fourth?

Did you sell it or keep it? :)

Sweet.

Clearly I am a moron. I have no idea what I was thinking :p That's what you get for trying to remember a mobs name.

Do you remember if the "4 of them" rumour was around when you looted it, or is this the fourth?

Did you sell it or keep it? :)

sorry bud, but that isn't me :D thats mjukis on EF, should have probably of mentioned that ;)

and theres a good chance that this would make 5 and an even better chance there are more then 5.... alot of people don't like to dicuss loots like this anymore :)

:laugh: I've had a hard day.

Zylex, Nota :)

I've no idea, if FF can verify, that would be great.

I'm pretty sure there were 4 around when I looted that one, sold it to Unique Mallo Woman. She most likely have sold it to someone now though as I think think she doesn't play anymore.
I actually heard there was another adj m61a5 looted around the same time as I got mine. Don't remember who or exactly when but there were 2 for sale when I was selling mine so I think it's quite possible (=
Doesn't really matter if there are 4 or 5 or 7 of them in game though, it's still a kick ass gun for mid mob eco hunting. I actually think they would be valued higher if there were some more of them since most people seem to overlook them as it is now.

I've no idea, if FF can verify, that would be great.

i doubt he uses the forums, he doesnt play much as of late. but i msut say im more than confident he still has it =)

Edit: ill ask him when i see him log

Figure I should chime in, because I owned one for several years.

Back in "the day", there were either three or four Adj M61A5s. They all dropped within a month or two, and all from Tripudion Youngs, as I recall. Knabo had one, I had one, someone from cK had one, and there was a rumored fourth that I never saw in person. Supposedly Myth had one when he got banned, and that may or may not have taken one out of circulation for a while. On the low end, I would guarantee that there are at least 4 of them in existence (original 3 plus 1 recent), and possibly 6 (original 3+1 unconfirmed, and 1+1 recent and unconfirmed).

The numbers seemed somewhat inflated for a while because the same one or two rifles kept getting sold and resold to various people back and forth. Myth's was supposedly sold, and then mine got sold to a reseller about six months ago.

So it goes.

Ok, time to update - thanks for all the feedback thus far.

So far we only have 4 confirmed adj m61a5 in game.

Lol, Hobbes, I remember when Knabo looted it. He had just missed the MA Uber Seller, and complained, and the next day, looted it.

sorry for offtopic,

/ontopic,
I'll ask around :)

It's a great gun, it and the MKvme are the only two that offer eco anywhere near the imk2, as far as i can see on pe wiki anyway :).

well i finally talked to ff, seems he sold it a few months back...
and 4 total would be my guess anyway, i thought there was 2 + the one looted off ants.

Zy

Do you know who he sold it to? It's quite frustrating having to count the same gun twice :)

There are now 4 confirmed. The rest are speculation :)

Beki has one.

A little bit off topic,

How much are these beauties worth now?

Back