Price Check How much would a booth cost in entropia?

Mrjoseph

Alpha
joseph Mrjoe perez
So I noticed there's a lot of empty booths in all of the planets so I was wondering how much one would cost. Im aware that the cost has to do with location and planet but how much would one on the cheaper end cost. The planet its located in doesn't matter to me.

2k-23k depending on the location, foot traffic, and number of item points.

It's up to you what you do but I'd hold off for a shop in an ok location or at an ok price before buying a booth. Booths have a history of being something Mindark does not give a flying fuck about so randomly at some vu they may just stop functioning and stay that way for months or years before Mindark decides to make the support ticket democracy have enough votes to fix it. Happened at vu 10. happened when Medusa Head was introduced, happened at almost every time a new planet was introduced. I think under the scenes Devs have no idea what the hell they are doing with the speghetti code they've written when it comes to this game entine so all Deeds are sort of stung together in some random jumble and it's very easy for them to introduce bugs that cuases stuff like either makes item points go away or suddenly have thousands of item points that shouldn't be there.

Also, look at the surroundings. Horrible 1950s carpets and wallpaper in almost every apartment in Calypso so the booths there take on that horrible 1950s funk.

Last edited:
FYI - Svako sold his Toulan booth for about 10kPED - https://www.virtualsense.eu/forum/threads/selling-booth-14-on-floor-7-sold.8657/#post-54241

if there was more activity in that corner of the map, which there may be eventually it'd be about right possibly. As it is now that corner of the map on that planet is nothing but dead pixels.

yea i feel 10k for 15points is a little much in dead space again its all about how you feel about the location just like irl location is everything along with timing aka getting a booth soon in toulan means ur competition is low so, any traffic is funneled to you as long as you capitalize on that it can be good just all depends on you at the end of the day

You would think MA would be concerned with somehow flowing people past your "location location location".

Back