How quickly does support off MindArk take?

richygorgan

Hatchling
Hi i haven't been on PE (Well EU now...) in about 2 years and wish to play it again, i forgot my password so a reactivated my account with a new one. However, i am unable to log into the actual game because it fails to recognise my username.

How long does it take for MindArk to reactivate my account so i can play the game (i can log into the website but the game fails to recognise me)?

I guess with 698439 users it could take some time, but im definitely getting my account back in a week yea?

i think you're account is gone dude, cleaned up, items back in lootpool
6 months is the max time you don't need to login i'm afraid, wait longer then that & it's gone
prolly the reason why they don't recognize you're username :(

Last edited:
thats not enterely true.... a friend of mine that havent played for a year and a half, just came back... and filed a suport case, and was online the next day :)

I know all my items and PED are gone , i just want to have the account with the skills i earned/learned.

EU EULA said:
6. Account Inactivity and Account Termination
MindArk may terminate this Agreement upon notice to the Participant. Such termination may be made without reason, and may be for one or more Participants.

MindArk reserves the right, pursuant to the conditions set forth in Section 17, to terminate your Account and this Agreement without notice, at MindArk's sole discretion, if you fail to comply with the terms of this Agreement.

In the event that your Account is locked or terminated, no refund will be granted. Any delinquent or unresolved issues relating to former participation must be resolved before MindArk will permit you to have a new Account.

You acknowledge and agree that your Entropia Universe Account will be deemed inactive if it is not used for a period of three hundred and thirty (330) consecutive days.

You further acknowledge and agree that your Entropia Universe Account will be purged if is not used for a period of five hundred and ten (510) consecutive days. Upon purging your Account, your Account will be locked and all your item(s) will be sold for their Trade Terminal (TT) value and the funds will be transferred to the PED balance of your Account.
You hereby explicitly consent that your inactive Entropia Universe Account is deemed to have been abandoned by you and to assign MindArk all rights in your inactive Entropia Universe Account according to the procedures established in this paragraph 6. You hereby discharge MindArk, any affiliate of MindArk and their respective officers, directors and employees, from and against any and all claims, demands, liabilities, costs, and expenses to you arising out of, or relating to, any inactive or/and purged Entropia Universe Account.

In addition, your virtual real estate will be reclaimed by MindArk and your Avatar skills will be erased. Upon verification of your identity, MindArk may, at MindArk's sole discretion, reactivate your Account, but you will never be able to retrieve the items, estate deeds or skills that were purged due to Account inactivity.

Here's a little more accurate time description of account deletion. Since it's been over 2 years (730 days), I'd say your account was purged.

Well about 2 years, or is time going slow, i have no way of telling when i last played EU but i think it was about 2 years ago. Anyways, how come i can still log on the website?

EDIT: "In addition, your virtual real estate will be reclaimed by MindArk and your Avatar skills will be erased. "

*Gulp* I hope i haven't lost my skills.

Since 510 days = 1.39633373 years its probaly safe to say ill have to make a new account :(, still beats me why i can log into the website, plus my OLD credit card details were stored on my account.

Well about 2 years, or is time going slow, i have no way of telling when i last played EU but i think it was about 2 years ago. Anyways, how come i can still log on the website?

EDIT: "In addition, your virtual real estate will be reclaimed by MindArk and your Avatar skills will be erased. "

Since 510 days = 1.39633373 years its probaly safe to say ill have to make a new account :(, still beats me why i can log into the website, plus my OLD credit card details were stored on my account.

If you haven't sent a support case via the website, do it, you can still get you account back. (although it has been purged anyway but you get to keep the avatar name)

The automatic account reactivation isn't, nowadays the official procedure is to send them a support case asking to get you account reactivated.

Sorry to say it mate, but I think you have to start for m scratch again :(

I sent a support case this morning, how long do MA take to respond? The do it by e-mail im assuming?

Ok so say this account is purged, wouldnt it be against the EULA to create another one?

Last edited:
I sent a support case this morning, how long do MA take to respond? The do it by e-mail im assuming?

Ok so say this account is purged, wouldnt it be against the EULA to create another one?

Better to state in the support case. Though the old account will still have some cash on it, so why not play on that once it gets reactivated?

It's Possible.. My friend didnt play for over a year more like 16 months. He sent a support case in and then waited.. After a couple emails back and forth they reopened his account. With all his stuff still in it. So don't give up hope. But it is the weekend.. U won't hear from them till atleast Monday but probably not till Wednesday. GL

I actually took a 2-2.5 year break, and am now back as of a couple weeks ago. They took (opens up support...) about 1.5 days to reactivate my account. If you can log in on the main website page, your account is still there. If you check the "My Items" section on that page, items there will still exist on the account. I don't think they literally "purge" the account ever. The worst case scenario, as bolded by someone else, is they TT all your items and give you the value of said items on your PED card. It didn't even take any correspondence back and forth, I just filed an account-related support saying I wished to return and have my account reactivated. I filed roughly 1 am their time and was activated about late afternoon the next day. I ended up not losing any items. I think that 510 day time period activates if you explicitly state you want your account locked due to your being gone for a period of time. I know you can request that. If you don't request that, there needs to be some period of time where they'll be like "hey this person hasn't logged in in a while, let's lock it ourselves" and I think the 510 day period starts at that point.

Back