How Rare is Xeremite?

Society
Art of Mining
Martin Freelancer Dibdiak
Hi,

I just recently found some xeremite and I have no idea how rare is it.
I read its at over 700m depth, which seems correct.
But does it spawn just in some place?
Or is it wholeworld spawnable?

Why im asking this is because i found some in an area which has never been listed as possible spawn.
Any tips?

Last edited:
AFAIK its still quite rare. All resources spawn in different areas and are constant until MA change what spawns where, the rarer ones spawn in less areas and probably respawn less often ie. if u mine that area 3 hours later, you will find other resources from the area. I would suggest you make a note of the location and re-mine the area probably once a day using the same setup as before (same finder/amp). If after a while, u find that you find it once every 3 days, u can skip to mining that area once every 3 days or so. I say same amp incase rare ores are capped in size, its possible that ores with high tt wouldnt reach the threshold for finding one stone so u may need to use a small amp. Conversely there may be a limit to the size of find of a rare that could be found and using too bigger amp would result in you getting an alternative ore when you would have found xere with a small amp.

IMO anyway.

Uni

Xeremite is not super rare but it isnt super easy to get either. Mark your spawn and keep it to yourself. Usually a tell tale sign something holds value is most people are not willing to cut their own throat by publicizing the locations and how to get it. Hence the reason mining events are rare. They are usually held to get someone with low experience to show places to find things so they dont have to waste their time or money finding it.

I'm just gonna bump this ..

Want xeremite? go to LA66 .. charles hiding all xere there...

Back