How to Bleach?

Kaeya

Provider
Society
RAWR
Goewyn Kaeya Criomhtan
Ran into someone in atlas have trying to work out how to use a bleaching attachment. As far as I understand it she has a TT coloring tool and a bleaching tool she's purchased off the auction. Apparently it won't attach to the tool and we can't figure out how to use it. Forum search didn't come up with any answers. Anyone?

Not really sure about bleachng, but i'va had the experience that items bought at the auction don't attach to anything until you log off and on again. Had the problem with weapon attachments, it was solved after re-logging.
Hope that helps. :)

Try to relog and it will prolly work.

Most of the times you do not need to relog for that. Just place the item in storage, exit storage, and take it from storage again. That always fixes it for me.

Check that the TT value of the bleacher and colorator arent too low.
As for usage just drag the bleecher onto the colorator, then equip it, click, drag the clothes you want to bleach into the square and fire. You will get decay on both tools and the clothes you bleach. If the TT of the clothes are too low you won't be able to bleach them.
Remember that clothes tailored before the VU when the bleachers arrived aren't bleachable neither are looted or tt clothes.

I could not attach it first time, but later when I asked someone how to use it it suddenly worked. It should work though.
If the tool is damaged it will let you know, so keep trying with the in/out storage and log out/in until it will stick to the colour tool

Yep, she relogged and it worked fine after that. Anyone sees "Cassie" in game, she's really great, she practically gave me her bleaching tool at TT price after she was done with what she wanted it for. (I still feel kinda guilty about that, but she insisted). Anyways, thanks everyone for your help. =D

*btw cassie, had to hunt down one of your posts and +rep you cause you were so generous, not sure what effect that really has at this point tho =)*

Last edited:
Back