Question: how to detache enhancers?

J

JingyiDai

hi hi how to detach enhancers?
put some on but cant take them out....

they also doesnt work. put some range enhancers on a gun, its range is improved, but when I start shooting it just doesnt increase any range at all

maybe the effect of enhancers doesnt always work? or only sometimes?

so far it doesnt work and it doesnt break off. very very weird. anyone who knows more about it?

I made those enhancers myself, very costly but have to try them some day....

dont you think so? :)

hi hi how to detach enhancers?
put some on but cant take them out....

they also doesnt work. put some range enhancers on a gun, its range is improved, but when I start shooting it just doesnt increase any range at all

maybe the effect of enhancers doesnt always work? or only sometimes?

so far it doesnt work and it doesnt break off. very very weird. anyone who knows more about it?

I made those enhancers myself, very costly but have to try them some day....

dont you think so? :)

Open the info for the gun, then click and drag the enhancer from the gun to your inventory and drop it there.

Effect of the enhancer should work everytime, but the range boost is pretty small, and depending on how you hunt you might notice it more or less--i.e. if you have autoaim and move-to-target selected, you shoot from well inside the max range of the weapon. Hmm, that's a good question--maybe there is a bug so that move-to-target doesn't recognize the new range of the gun.

Not sure that you can drag them off but from the item info screen, right click on the enhancer itself and there is an option to remove the enhancers.

Not sure that you can drag them off but from the item info screen, right click on the enhancer itself and there is an option to remove the enhancers.

Hmmm, only took one off so far, so I could have forgotten the correct procedure. One of those will work for sure though :)

Back