How to get 90%+ TT?

morey

Stalker
Society
Freelancer
Aurisk Morey Kenbi
Would be really cool if someone would start a guide, an intro, to how waved system works :)
You see that's the thing. Adv guides like this you won't find. Knowing too much = less for the rest of us. I believe other active miners feel the same.

Rite of passage is to explore and get that info in detail :D

Evey

Stalker
Society
ROUA
Evey Eve Everglades
You see that's the thing. Adv guides like this you won't find. Knowing too much = less for the rest of us. I believe other active miners feel the same.

Rite of passage is to explore and get that info in detail :D
I 100% agree but I strongly believe MA could come up with a better system that is fair to everyone, giving advantage o both big volume miners and also give new players a better chance, increasing the retention right where it matters the most, on the players ingame for <1 year that feel the road to end game is close to impossible.
Also, the current system is, in my opinion, in a grey area and heavily exploitable and it's going on for many many years now...

Maybe an open discussion about this could trigger some change.

morey

Stalker
Society
Freelancer
Aurisk Morey Kenbi
I 100% agree but I strongly believe MA could come up with a better system that is fair to everyone, giving advantage o both big volume miners and also give new players a better chance, increasing the retention right where it matters the most, on the players ingame for <1 year that feel the road to end game is close to impossible.
Also, the current system is, in my opinion, in a grey area and heavily exploitable and it's going on for many many years now...

Maybe an open discussion about this could trigger some change.
Might be better for another thread Evy.

Also if you havent asked in the AMA, can ask there.

AckerZ

Old
Would be really cool if someone would start a guide, an intro, to how waved system works :)
Yeah I'd really appreciate that, think I've got it mostly down but would be good to get insight from much more experienced players

Alukat123

Stalker
Son Alukat Goku
The whole Wave system is just terrible.
my waves: pre noon (being at work) , pre midnight (have to sleep before work next day)...

so what is MA thinking there? play only on weekends?

kingofaces

Alpha
Tony KingofAces Hans
I think that (and the subject of this thread) isn't really guide or "intro" territory. That's more advanced mechanics, which is why some of us here are basically saying test things out for yourself if it really interests you (general everyone you, not you you).

Guides are better for fundamentals of mining like how amps work, depth, broad location data like LBML shows, etc. That's information any miner should know, and it doesn't really cause competition for limited resources. As you get to more advanced details, those are things that either can cause competition for high returns (i.e., what does MA do if everyone got near 99%TT) or can be things that took some investment to find out. That's in part why my testing threads that I do publicly post are not to expensive to test, but some other areas I have tested will not be made public. That pursuit of the unknown is actually in part what makes the game fun for me.

MrFatBoy

Provider
Davie Fatboy Bronx
And no, this does not need to be changed. Variables like this makes mining interesting, it isn't just go out and drop random.
i had a friend drop a probe right on a claim i found and he got a global. This was like 10 years ago and was pretty cool

Timewarpman1

Dominant
As someone who mined professionally...with big air quotes....for years...

You don’t. Ever!
Good luck trying to break even on pyrite.

As someone who mined professionally...with big air quotes....for years...

You don’t. Ever!
Good luck trying to break even on pyrite.
Have your sister/brother/dog (dogs are players now. 1 is an Official Balancing Manager..,...) create a new account and get a 450k mining ATH (no other hofs prior) then disappear with the loot :)