How to make taming interesting for MA?

I feel the queastion is a bit odd, because the queastion should be how do we make it intresting enough for the players to use the pets and taming. It's all about makeing us the players happy and earn money from it.

As stated in a lot topics and in this topic too: MA is not interested in more income. Pets were used a lot, many many many players needed to feed them even if they weren't used. It was a constant stream of income, but MA doesn't care about this.

So what can be done with taming, that MA finds it interesting? Income is not interesting, what else could it be?

(Btw: I spread some +rep above, because you made me laugh a lot :D)

As stated in a lot topics and in this topic too: MA is not interested in more income. Pets were used a lot, many many many players needed to feed them even if they weren't used. It was a constant stream of income, but MA doesn't care about this.

So what can be done with taming, that MA finds it interesting? Income is not interesting, what else could it be?

(Btw: I spread some +rep above, because you made me laugh a lot :D)

I understand that you are a fan of the taming and pets, but it sounds a bit silly when you are saying that "MA are not intresting about the income". Oh, they don't like income? Thats was a big news for me ......

The truth are more likely that pets was a small part of the playing, few realy miss them today. But pets with more functions, liking riding and/or used as an extra inventory/storage unit would bring us some use and would make it much more intresting. I would probably buy one in that case.

I think it would be fantastic if I could train a young up to a stalker and then have it attack other mobs, and we could feed it neutrobars or something so that it would keep fighting just like using ammo for a gun :)

~Danimal

Back