How to piss off a Flight Attendant

ultimababe

Elite
Society
Peaceful Torture
?????????????
We all have things in our jobs that annoy us. Here are some of mine.

1. Passengers come onto my plane at 4.30am and I (try to) make eye contact with them, I smile, say "Welcome onboard madam/sir, how are you"? or something similar "May I see your boarding pass please"?... this does not warrant a "Oh for fuck sake I just showed them at the gate" or a "Why do you want to see it??? It's not like there's seat numbers on them or anything" or a "*blink**blink**stare*Why"?

I want to see it because you're BOARDING MY PLANE AND IT IS AFTER ALL A BOARDING PASS! Also, I need to check you're travelling on the correct date, at the right time and you've came onto the correct aircraft. Don't think you'd be too chuffed to be setting off for Malaga but end up in Warsaw!

2. Passengers thrusting their empty latte cups at me as they're boarding/disembarking the plane!

There's a time and a place, people! Christ...

3. Passengers who stop dead in their tracks in the aisles whilst scoping the empty aircraft for the best seats while their fellow passengers get stuck behind them.

We have slot times to meet. If we miss them you'll be milling around that fucking aisle for another hour as you've just delayed the departure.. Go go you!

4. Passengers who lie about their children's ages just so they can sit at the emergency exit row.

There's an age restriction here for a reason. Should the aircraft go plummetting through the skies and crash into the ground at break neck speeds you might die... you're 8 year old kid might survive... don't think I can bet on that 8 year old hauling an exit door open in a hurry. MOVE SEAT PLEASE! Thxmuch.

(Will post more later... it's dinner time) :D

Back