How to setup LittleBigMiningLog tool (LBML) Video

Marmu

Young
I made a tutorial video today on how to setup this powerful mining tool in game. Its a QUICK START guide on SETTING UP the tool, if people find it handy I may move on and make a tutorial on how to UTILISE the tool for efficient mining runs etc. Enjoy!

I find the hardest thing and that most people that I spoke to about LBML struggle is to setup the radar size so that LBML tracks you movement. Unfortunatly no info on how to do that in the video.

I find the hardest thing and that most people that I spoke to about LBML struggle is to setup the radar size so that LBML tracks you movement. Unfortunatly no info on how to do that in the video.

Originally you had to make it bigger or smaller till the line went green. Now you got click on the white corner when setting it up. Check LBML forum, it also tells you what to twitch off in setting. I love this tool, if you use it right. You can save.

Unfortunately I've never had the issue with the radar not working. I will try and force mine to break and see if I can fix it and maybe post a workaround? I am guessing you start with the radar minimum size and keep upscaling it incrementally until it works? Perhaps someone has had this issue and fixed it?

If I install the tool the way I did in the video it works everytime. Sorry I can't be more helpful at the moment =(

Back