Help: How to stick with MU nowadays *low level player*?

did I read it right that there is now solo mode for ark instances? is that only UG or also for the planetside ones? TIA and sorry for thread pirate

Aakas it's a working trick from the beggining. You make a team and you're alone! But you have to know what are you doing, meaning your skills are enough to fight brave as a team :)
I don't know about UG but I don't think it will be different, maybe in few months if I decide to return back I learn.

Aakas it's a working trick from the beggining. You make a team and you're alone! But you have to know what are you doing, meaning your skills are enough to fight brave as a team :)
I don't know about UG but I don't think it will be different, maybe in few months if I decide to return back I learn.
Regardless how many players actually enters the instance the team mode is still team mode - no looting of individual mobs and a treasure chest in the end.

Single player mode is a (relatively) new thing that uses different mechanics - you actually loot every mob and in the end there's no chests.

Heard rumors the old team mode still has low average return just like before. Haven't tested myself, maybe just a rumor.

Yeah I knew about 'be in a team but do it solo' its just that finding someone who wants to / can stay in team for that long is a bitch for me

Regardless how many players actually enters the instance the team mode is still team mode - no looting of individual mobs and a treasure chest in the end.

Single player mode is a (relatively) new thing that uses different mechanics - you actually loot every mob and in the end there's no chests.

Heard rumors the old team mode still has low average return just like before. Haven't tested myself, maybe just a rumor.

Please explain. I just have key and enter and can do them solo? sweet if so.

Please explain. I just have key and enter and can do them solo? sweet if so.
Yes. There's instructions how to do it when u enter the main chamber. Yes, it's sweet. :)

Back