Question: How well does PE run on crossfire?

WildChild

Dominant
Society
Global Alliance
Alexi WildChild Sonna
as title says

I currently have one XFX HD 6950 and im considering an upgrade since i get kinda laggy when playing on ultra (no idea why) and i wonder if PE does support crossfire or if its better to get my hand on a 7950 ? :)

You can check the performance of both here, take a look at crysis warhead's benches since it runs the same engine as EU.

And here you have 2x6950 in crossfire versus a single GTX580 (which I believe is the closest card to an AMD7950).

I'd say go for the crossfire setup.

hmm ya that seems like the right thing to do, but is 850w enough for 2 6950's ? doubtful..

last I heard crossfire not supported , to be added lol

last I heard crossfire not supported , to be added lol

Could be, can anyone with a CF setup update us pls? I can't test it since I only have one crappy nvidia card...LOL

Get lots of flickering animation if you try crossfire, I have to disable one card before I can play properly.

I have tested running Entropia on 1x GTX560Ti and 2x GTX560Ti in SLI. Running everything on max in 1920x1080. I noticed no difference what so ever between the two configurations. I do however notice a big difference in other games such as a recently released MMORPG about war in the stars ;)

Damn bad...any clue why did they disable multigpu scaling??? comes with cryengine 2...

Back