Question: How's TWEN going for you?

How's TWEN going for you?

• Fantastic - Blown away with TWEN, great returns, tons of tokens and/or already looted a TWEN item

• Good - Excited to see what's next, returns have been decent, getting some tokens, hoping for an item

• Average - Kinda feels like any other time. Loots about the same, few Unreal tokens, not much else

• Poor - Little bored. Loots a little worse than usual, maybe 1 token. Hope this isn't all there is

• Horrible - Bored/frustrated. Huge losses, no tokens or anything. Doubt this event is redeemable

• Just going to grind, I don't even care anymore... whatever happens happens but curious about others

Results are only viewable after voting.

jambon

Stalker
Society
Shaolin
James Jambon Zidane
We're now about 1.5 months in on the TWEN event and I'm just curious the general consensus on how everyone's feeling about TWEN.

Still plenty left of a 1 year event... If you're happy and things are going well that could mean much much more goodness to come. If you've been getting the shaft there's still a chance for things to get better... or is there?

Are you still grinding?
Have you had your fill?
Do you feel the event is rigged?
Are you optimistic that you'll be a lucky TWEN looter?
Do you feel like a ghost because MA likes to pretend miners and crafters don't exist as far as events are concerned?

Have aliens come down and stolen MA's brains causing them to create this amazing/horrible event (depending on your outlook)?

What's your take on things?

Last edited:
shite as i still wait for my TWEN drop :D

But i am not sweting... if it drops it drops if not hey hoo i tried... :) ..

Last edited:
horrible, and the same people get all toys.
I wonder if they will grab stuff whole F year.

probably this hidden discord "for MA friends" really helps.

I didnt loot any item on fen with 2k globals+ on some month not hunting huge mobs so my hopes for twen are low.

st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.u1.jpg

Amazing so far and will remain amazing due to the amount of extra markup being generated each month from looting Unreal Tokens. If I loot a TWEN item that's great, but if I don't Im still happy.

Seems about the same as usual for me but my TWEN expectations are low. Looting something that will be useful at this point is a pipe dream so I just try to concentrate on MU. I've chased a little and got caught up in some FOMO so my PED card has suffered as a result. I do like that there is opportunity to loot great items and so far there have been some interesting events so I am curious how the rest of the year will pan out. Right now I am looking at this as a marathon with opportunities outside of the grind. The interest and speculation around new items has definitely peaked my interest and reminds me of the earlier days of PE.

annnnnd WE have a WINNER....!!!! WTB TINFOIL!! PM ya best offer :)

Unreal tokens have a higher mu than I expected at the moment, but my tt returns in the last six weeks have been poorer than the extra mu so far. However, six weeks is a bit short for the longer loot results, so am still open to turning over peds, maybe even events such as on Cyrene shortly...

Yeah going well and excited to see what happens next….

Returns pretty average, but fun hunting the bots that I wouldn’t normally and seeing all the new items dropping is cool as wel

Untreal tokens? what do those have to do with twen ?

mind me, :tapfinger amazing TWEN btw but

i m here to collect the tears on the floor .... well and the slobber

i m afraid " taking DNA samples " from these will only bring the same result as always, nothing new

lol

:banana:

1 Omegaton Fast Aid FAP-80 :yay:
3 Entropia Unreal Tokens

...so far. :dunno:

EDIT:
Almost forgot... Took a 2000+ mult on Chirpy Provider while doing Daily Bonus Mission. :duh:

EDIT2:

Staying almost all the time on animal mobs b/c of L00ter levels. About stable TT returns for me.

Last edited:
I'm hoping we will start to see the celebrations ramp up besides a TWEN item lottery that is only fun for the very few who win big (congrats if you got a drop).

I don't cycle much so would never expect the chance to win big, but then what's the appeal of the event for those of us who aren't buying enough of the lottery tickets? some cool cosmetics or even fireworks wouldn't go amiss.

So far my experience of TWEN is more fear of missing out (on drops) than a fear of celebrating a twenty year anniversary too hard.

I'm hoping we will start to see the celebrations ramp up besides a TWEN item lottery that is only fun for the very few who win big (congrats if you got a drop).

I don't cycle much so would never expect the chance to win big, but then what's the appeal of the event for those of us who aren't buying enough of the lottery tickets? some cool cosmetics or even fireworks wouldn't go amiss.

So far my experience of TWEN is more fear of missing out (on drops) than a fear of celebrating a twenty year anniversary too hard.
So far most the drops have been to people that have cycled millions of ped this year already. As it should be.

would be nice to have some clothes and stuff for us noobs

I've lost enough faith in the security of my ped during this event than any time previously. I've been in this game for 8 years and have ignored conspiracies as they're usually either fueled by jealousy, paranoia, or hatred. I've seen enough coincidences that point to something along the lines of hints being given though to make it more likely in my mind. On top of this I know that a fair amount of players have met EU staff and are friends with them. I don't think as a company it's really possible to avoid this being an outcome as it's normal to make connections and friends. I think that human nature often takes over and people give their friends and people they know advantages as I'm sure many of us already do (myself included) in our daily lives. Something like a little hint may seem insignificant to somebody disconnected with what it's like to play for many hours daily, but with the mechanics of EU a hint can be a fairly significant advantage. Because of this combination of things I believe that it's plausible (not confirmed, just a very realistic possibility in my mind) that more people than I am comfortable with are being given an upper hand in ways that go beyond normal game mechanics. On top of this, my TT returns have been much worse than usual to a point that I'm not comfortable even grinding my normal crafting grinds any more, which usually range between 10-30k ped of cycle daily.

Last edited:
Need some loots from mobs <lvl50, it's killing me having to hunt big mobs all the time. I know those guys pumping loads of peds into big mobs deserve a bigger share of the cake but at least let the little guys lick the bowl.

I've lost enough faith in the security of my ped during this event than any time previously. I've been in this game for 8 years and have ignored conspiracies as they're usually either fueled by jealousy, paranoia, or hatred. I've seen enough coincidences that point to something along the lines of hints being given though to make it more likely in my mind. On top of this I know that a fair amount of players have met EU staff and are friends with them. I don't think as a company it's really possible to avoid this being an outcome as it's normal to make connections and friends. I think that human nature often takes over and people give their friends and people they know advantages as I'm sure many of us already do (myself included) in our daily lives. Because of this combination of things I believe that it's plausible (not confirmed, just a very realistic possibility in my mind) that more people than I am comfortable with are being given an upper hand in ways that go beyond normal game mechanics. On top of this, my TT returns have been much worse than usual to a point that I'm not comfortable even grinding my normal crafting grinds any more, which usually range between 10-30k ped of cycle daily.
I personally think without a doubt there are people with advantages due to being friendly with EU staff, but as far as how much of an advantage it is I dont know. They could have information on upcoming events or knowing when the Mayhem vendor is restocking and plan accordingly. The thing I constantly see being brought up which I dont agree with however, is people having lower TT returns. I absolutely do not notice that and I'm someone cycling millions of PEDs with over 200k+ loot events per month constantly monitoring my returns.

If people are changing their hunting patterns for example they normally hunt animal mobs but then decide to participate in these Caly robot centric event then obviously their TT returns are going to suffer, and its going to suffer a lot. Most hunters on average have way lower Robot looter due to the difficulty of leveling it so their returns will suffer. I have some bad days but my TT return %s for this month are exactly where they were the month before and the month before that as well. I'm consistently hunting animals so my looter professions is contributing the same every month.

Oh and obviously cost to kill per mob is being kept the same for me. If you're hunting big bulks expect to see massive swings in your returns due to the combination of being a robot + scarce loot events.

We're now about 1.5 months in on the TWEN event and I'm just curious the general consensus on how everyone's feeling about TWEN.

Still plenty left of a 1 year event... If you're happy and things are going well that could mean much much more goodness to come. If you've been getting the shaft there's still a chance for things to get better... or is there?

Are you still grinding?
Have you had your fill?
Do you feel the event is rigged?
Are you optimistic that you'll be a lucky TWEN looter?
Do you feel like a ghost because MA likes to pretend miners and crafters don't exist as far as events are concerned?

Have aliens come down and stolen MA's brains causing them to create this amazing/horrible event (depending on your outlook)?

What's your take on things?
Hunting generate the most peds and hunting forces ppl to deposit more cash and mining and crafting dont, thats why you only loot TWEN items from hunting.

If you mean this one, yeah its super secret please don't tell anyone 🤐

Content is king, and this year so far has delivered. I'm not bored thinking what can we do next, but rushing around trying to keep up with it all, and that I absolutely love! I loved the harvester stuff (especially it being a total hot mess) , I love the chats being alive ( albeit half the time with wild new conspiracy's), I love people sharing pos with friends, the random leaks 🤭 , the game feeling alive!

I missed out on any good loot so far, I still do daft things like hussk and soloing mechs for the faint glimmer of hope that I might get something, but I am neither lucky enough nor grind hard enough, so I choose just to enjoy the fun instead, and I dont think that's such a bad thing :)

I personally think without a doubt there are people with advantages due to being friendly with EU staff, but as far as how much of an advantage it is I dont know. They could have information on upcoming events or knowing when the Mayhem vendor is restocking and plan accordingly. The thing I constantly see being brought up which I dont agree with however, is people having lower TT returns. I absolutely do not notice that and I'm someone cycling millions of PEDs with over 200k+ loot events per month constantly monitoring my returns.

If people are changing their hunting patterns for example they normally hunt animal mobs but then decide to participate in these Caly robot centric event then obviously their TT returns are going to suffer, and its going to suffer a lot. Most hunters on average have way lower Robot looter due to the difficulty of leveling it so their returns will suffer. I have some bad days but my TT return %s for this month are exactly where they were the month before and the month before that as well. I'm consistently hunting animals so my looter professions is contributing the same every month.
It's hard to tell if it's a really bad downswing on my side for sure, and many people definitely get worse returns due robot looter being low, which they don't account for. My robot looter going into the event was only 2 levels below my animal looter since I have mostly hunted robots, but I would say that's abnormal for most. I think you're right to approach it with skepticism, and all I have that I'm fully concrete on is my personal experience. Other than that it's mostly a handful of people who I trust. Another logical reason the TT returns could be especially bad for some is that the volatility seems to be ramped up especially high, which could be accounting for the discrepancy between a normal "rock bottom" month to now since many instances including myself have not had the pleasure of hitting a single one of these large drops. My largest multiplier since the event started was on a faucervix that happened to aggro on me and dropped a 180x roughly. Whatever it is, I have done especially bad to the TT since the event started myself when comparing with previous months, but maybe the new highs for large kill numbers reflect the new lows.

For MA events = everyone spending more this is what TWEN looks lilke 20 years of ppl spending their cash .I was expecting something more grand they threw few weapons to make ppl happy but nothing since . Mining or crafting should have their twen items aswel

Last edited:
I play as I always do with a small purse for small mobs. I expect nothing and get nothing^^. 1 Unreal Token so far. But that doesn't matter, who invests a lot should also get a lot.

I play as I always do with a small purse for small mobs. I expect nothing and get nothing^^. 1 Unreal Token so far. But that doesn't matter, who invests a lot should also get a lot.
If you think spending a lot of money in entropia is a guarantee - you are wrong. Know ppl who have quit spending 10k USD in the game and not getting any close to return what they put in both mining or hunting and we are talking players who are in the game 10+ years acording to them now it's worse

It is really nice the game feels alive again and I am so curious how even more alive will be when Easter comes and generally what the year witholds.The downfall of course it is I did not got a TWEN while drolling at all those weapons.Still nice to see the game going in a good direction and some old items getting a nice rework in term of stats.

Back