Hunting/Fapping Service

Fayez Dex

Hatchling
Society
Moonlight Shadow
Fayez Dex Poindexter
Mutli Service

Hello all,
I am offering hunting service to anyone who needs it.

Weapons:
FreanD Delta BLP Pistol w/ Beast amp: 63 max dmg 67 attacks a min
EWE EP-22 Vanguard Tier 1 damage enhancer w/ Omegaton A103 48.30 max dmg 50 attacks a min
A-3 Justifier Mk.II Tier 2.5 dmg enhancer w/ E-amp 14 71.60 max dmg 40 attacks a min
Marber Bravo-Type Plasma Annihilator w/o amp 99 max dmg 13 attacks a min

Armor:
Thunderbird (M,L)
Ghost
Ghome
Shogun
Pixie
5b Armor Plating
2c Armor Plating
6a Armor Plating

Fap/Tools:
EMT Kit Ek-2600 Tier 1.7 with Economy enhancer 42 heals 27 heals a min
Hedoc Sk-20 (L)
Herb Box

Mindforce:
Teleportation Chip I
Regeneration Chip II

Vehicles:
Pitbull Mk I
Sleipnir Mk I

From Info I have gathered and heard about, the hunter for hire gets 40% of all globals/hof/ath. Well I will only do 15% if the information is true. If not true please let me know what % you are ok with.

I can kill a lot of things rather easily with no problem. Some times I die and have to tp there but only if they crit me. If you need of my service let me know. If you don't have anything to kill in mind I can make some suggestions depending on if your trying to get something. I will have the client in a team at all times to note on what I have gotten. I only ask for the client to pay decay on my Weapons and Faps, not my armor. I also ask that if you are wanting to hire me please don't give me less than 100 PED and no more then 500 PED of ammo per/hunt. To make things easier I ask if the client can just give me the PED there are wanting on a hunt and ill buy the ammo. I can use many SIB guns but I don't have at the moment. If you wish to supply I may be able to kill higher things and that will mean you don't have to pay decay on that gun. I can also use which ever fap you may want to supply so you don't have to pay decay and free tier for you. Or if you chose you can fap me with your own fap to get your skills up. Clients call. The SIB weapons I can use are: Taurus, CB19, Svempa T5, and Breer P5a. PM me if you have any questions and I will assure you I will respond as soon as I can. I also have a few days of the week I can do, so please, if you need it on a certain day, let me know atleast 3 days before hand. Thanks

Good Luck to you all,
Fayez :handgun:

Last edited:
Mining Service

I have a Finer F-103 tier 1 and a Finder F-102 tier 3, I can go down rather deep for the finders, I have mined a little bit, but cant go down more then 450 meters. I can go amped if you would like to supply. I can also go to any planet soon as I will be getting a space thruster. If you are looking for a certain Ore/Enmatter let me know. I will not take anything less then 30 drops per and more then 700 drops per. Let me know if your wanting me to mine both ores and enmatter or just one of them and let me know which. The client will tell me the location unless they are wanting me to find a certain ore/enmatter in which I look it up or go by memory of where to hit it. I will let he client know when I hit something. I will say what the ore/enmatter i get and the size. 2% of global 5% of HoFs 10% of ATHs. I would also ask that you pay decay on my finder extractor and refiner if need be, If you are wanting me to mine in a lootable PvP you will have to supply ammo and pay decay on my armor/fap/weapons. You will get any loots I get from anyone I kill, if I do die I am sorry, but I will try to tp out of the danger or fly out.

If you have any questions pls let me know!

Fayez:bump:

Teleporter run

I offer free teleporter runs only when running. If you are not wanting to run we can get in my VTOL and you would have to pay for the Oil cost. I will offer full protection when running to a tp. :tprun:

Mining bodyguard

I am offering to be a mining bodyguard if you are wanting to pay for the ammo and decay on the weapons/armor/faps. send me a PM for info or questions. If you are not wanting to pay for decay on my weapon/armor/faps, pls supply your own.

Thanks,
Fayez :rocket:

Back