What do/did you think of this service ?

• Total voters

ZLostAlien

Provider
Society
Calypso Rescue Team
The Lost Alien
Hello everyone!
Me, "The Lost Alien", and "rogh ed bu" have met in EU recently and talked and decided we want to provide hunting or/and healing services to whoever thinks it may be useful.
You can use either one of us, or both of us.

All the rules are stated in my post here: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/services/127680-lost-alien-hunting-service-no-fees.html

We both adhere to those rules, which summarized are as follows:
1) The only things that we keep from these services are the skills that we gain!
2) we can use our own equipment, OR you can provide the equipment (ie. weapons/fap/ammo). In case we use our own equipment you pay us the decay and ammo we used (there is no consistent way of doing this, some trust needs to exist; we can show weapons before hunt and after hunt, but that's still far from the ideal consistency thus some trust is needed). The decay you pay is TT without markup. (imagine, L weapons and faps). We prefer you give us the ammo in before hunt, but we might accept that you give us the ammo at the end of hunt.
3) you can team up with us on "Looter takes all" rules and you always loot, thus all the loot gets only into your inventory (in this case ammo is required in advance).
4) we can talk about any other different variants or questions...

"rogh ed bu" (40K skills) has the following own equipment that he can use(as reported by him):
T15(L) (heal: 30-49 ; uses per min: 12/20 )
T10(L) (maxed)
EMT Ek-2600 (currently: heal: 26.3-42; uses per min: 27/27)
Hedoc SK-20 (maxed)

minor TP chip (4/5 uses per min)
lesser TP chip (7/7 uses per min)

amp A104
Isis LR48 (maxed)
Isis LR53 (hit ability: 8.0; uses per min: 34/38; dmg: 40.5-81.0)

"rogh ed bu" will add the next post to confirm the above and maybe make some additions(?!) And note that he is a depositor, unlike me :)

Some of my stats and gear.

Laser level 30 both Hit and Damage.
Paramedic level 13.
Evader level 13.

We will have the following gear in stock:

ISIS LR 48 (L) Maxed
ISIS LR 53 (L) Maxed

Vivo T15 (L)
Hedoc SK-20 (L)
Vivo T10 (L)
EMT Kit Ek-2600

Omegaton A104

Minor TP chip (5/5 uses per min)
Lesser TP chip (7/7 uses per min)

If you want us to use your gear, we will provide collateral for your items.

Last edited:
Back