Selling: Hunting Inventory for Sale

Great Banana King

Hatchling
Hello!

My game plan for Entropia is Hunting and Mining.

At the moment I am hunting and have loot from Exarosaurs and Snablesnots currently, and when I am out of ammo I'll mine for a while.

I have Exarosaur skins, wool and teeth, as well as cloth extractors and various grades of sweat.

I would also like to get a contact or two so I can sell my loot when the time comes.

If so inclined, please leave a conmment and we can go from there!

Blazers, muscle oil, thin wool, tier 2 comps are about the only stuff worth selling that Exarosaurs drop. Other stuff sells irregularly, better to just TT it. Once you get 1000 blazers put ‘em on auction for the going rate. Muscle oil when you get 20-30tt or more put it up for TT+1 it should sell too. You can get a bit more greedy with the auction system once you know what you are doing.

Good luck. Also if you haven’t already get yourself an active mentor to teach you. You get some free stuff once you graduate too. Look me up on the mentor register if you don’t have one. I can be a little spotty in game depending on work but I’m practically approachable on discord and forums anytime.

I haven't gotten a mentor yet, no. I tried discipleing a few years back I think, but I doubt I got anywhere.

I looked you up on the mentor register but the Request button was black, no option to press.

Welcome to Entropia GBK , and good choice to choose Katie as a mentor.

Ok I’ll look into it, my current lish might be full, I’ll get rid of some dormants.
Ty Bones. 🙂

Thanks Katie! Bones!
I'm glad this game's community isn't trash like so many others!
Going to put a high bar on me though when I get better!

Back