FYI: Hussk Spawning: Official Thread

Thx to Hijacker for making this "event"

Anybody get items other than the discoveries?

Seems most I spoke to just got a few ped of oil. I got 59ped of Thyroid and a few pec of ammo and that was it for me. You're more than welcome to 20% of that :D

Thanks for spawning the mob, was fun out there :yup:

Item description for the armour please?

Edit: Nevermind, found it on the Auction Orders.

42 ped thyroid and a few pec of ammo too. You guys can have it all Hijacker for spawning the Hussk.

Same as Rumple, 42 PED Thyroid oil, 5 PEC ammo. :rolleyes:

Hussk seemed visually glitched too. It spawned showing up normally, but after about 5-10 seconds, his upper portion disappeared, and I could only see a small "stump" of it's neck on the ground. My FPS was at 60, so not really a graphical problem on my side, I don't think, since it did show up normally at the beggining, and several others also reported having a headless Hussk.

TeamSpeak Server was a success!!!

Hi Everyone

A warm thank you to all those who were present on the Team Speak server whilst the husk event was taking place. The voice and playback was just AWESOME!!!

Unfortunately we experienced some issues with streaming it directly into the radio station but we have gathered the information from this error to rectify it for future events.

We wish to send out our greatest apologies to all those who heard scratching and repeats of what was said, we will be resolving this issue immediately.

We also send out a call to those that are interested in hosting their own event with their own dedicated Team Speak server.

If you desire to have this facility available to you, please let me know via PM on the forum or in game and we will get you set up.

Once again, thank you for participating in the event...

Thanks for spawning the Hussk !
Gratz to the persons that got helmet and arms !

I expected more of it but it was fun annyway :)

Mari *.*

Hussk killed me once, mountains killed me 3 times.

I really liked how last time the HP was moving up and down...
We were winning, we were loosing, then again winning. Which did not happen this time.

I dunno, I think it's not tough enough.

The overall feeling was that it was fine - moneywise, not timewise - not as much fun as I was hoping for.

Thanks to hijacker for getting everyone together.
:)

Im not negative,but didnt it take 5k ped just to summon it?

Damn, hopes for crazy markup on those items + a donation for you :=O

So, how did the mission end when you turned it in?

48 peds thyroid oil here

I got about 12ped in oil. Hijacker you are welcome to it, but I think the big question for these HUSSK spawns is how the person spawning is going to cover costs?

Shows that this kind of Boss mob doesn't really work too well in the EU real cash environment.

I watched a stream of the killing and i guess it is easier now, maybe easy enough for a soc/soc family or alliance to do it on their own. Having everybody chip in prior to the spawning and then keeping their own loot or share however they want it.

But for a "random" gathering of people, the person spawning it needs to get "payed" (a reward) once it is killed, by the system and not the other player.

The current logistics of it suck imo and take a lot of the fun out of it.

I got about 12ped in oil. Hijacker you are welcome to it, but I think the big question for these HUSSK spawns is how the person spawning is going to cover costs?

Just not pay as much for the blood samples is a good start.

watching the stream it looked like it was too far from revive with mountains killing more people when they jumped back...cmon MA :scratch2:

Well great armor and people seem excited/pleased about that
I kinda thought it sucked. Big wait for short kill. There were a lot more then ever which was awesome, and a lot of excitement and build up.
Num 1 prob= the graphic problem. People saw a stump, I saw nothing until I got right up next to it. So I couldn't even shoot it almost the whole time. It was really frustrating
Num 2 = far from revive and when you tp u land on a mountain and die again....
Hijacker was killed and couldn't get back. He was the friggin guy that spawned it!
Num 3 = loot, as always. 5k to spawn how much to be spent and the loot is over 6k. Not to exciting.....

I agree with who said it doesn't work well in RCE. Hijacker and others are placing trust that people will provide 20% return from items. We know how that can go in this game.....

My idea is to make it an event like the fort or other LA hunts. You need a ticket that the spawner has. That way only those people can enter the area.

It was cool, it was fun, awesome turn out
just kinda messed and still nerfed IMO.

I think Sand King wave event is far more interesting and enjoyable.....

MA should focus on that more!

watching the stream it looked like it was too far from revive with mountains killing more people when they jumped back...cmon MA :scratch2:

Well it is supposed to be a dangerous area... In fact, I seem to remember Kim even talking about the initial plan being for a long dangerous road with high level mobs and no TPing or vehicles (check EF for source)

Umm... set a waypoint in the middle of the lake and it won't happen to you.

Umm... set a waypoint in the middle of the lake and it won't happen to you.

Not everybody has a TP chip worth thousands of PEDs that can cover the distance in one jump. The most problematic jumps are the in-between ones, since the map doesnt zoom in enough to allow you to see if the place you picked looks like a mountain or flat terrain and even if that doesn't kill you, you can still show up right next to a nasty mob (bubble didn't protect me from them at all).

I couldn't make it back to Hussk in time after I got killed, either, and it had still about 20% HP left. My first attempt to get back I TP'd to beach first, then on the second TP I landed on a mountain and died. By the time I was on beach again and planning my next TP Hussk was dead already.

Another problem is that you can't really tell where you're going to revive, so even scouting the island and marking possible TP spots is difficult. First time I went there I respawned North, which has plenty of flat land on the way to TP onto back to Hussk. Second time I spawned East, also lots of flat land. But today i spawned on South revive which is almost only mountains all the way with little flat land close enough to where the spawn to be within a II chip's range, so yeah...

Last edited:
30ped thyroid oil here.

I don't have the dps to ever loot an item but did it for the fun. Having said that I couldn't even see the Hussk.

Was disappointed that everyone participationg didn't get at least a certificate which would have been nice :cry:

Mountain beats the husk!

I was able to pump 6ped of ammo before i hit revival and 3 mountain falls. Lag was immense and mountain was tougher than husk.

Thanks to hijacker for his effort and fun!

I got 94 ped oil but i will donate 100 ped to hijacker towards cost of spawn!

Hope a few others do something too :)

Back