I cant connect to project entropia

CoolCat

Hatchling
I wanted to start project entropia today. But i find out that my account was deactivated.

I looked up what to do and reactivated my account.

when i did that i got a mail from project entropia. In that mail was a link. i pushed it and i get a message i could change the password i did that and logged into project entropia, then a error shows up
"unidentified login or password please make sure you have entered the correct login and password. if your problem persists please contact."

but whit the same login and password i can connect to the website:
www.entropiauniverse.com.

On the site it says that : Your account is not in a state that allows you to update the information.

please tell me if you know what to do or howlong i can't login into project entropia

thank you.

Last edited:
well, without providing more information (such as any behavior or messages you experience when you can't log in), it's rather hard to say ;)

hmm, my best guess is that it may take some time for your activation and/or password change to replicate across all of MA's systems ... I personally would wait a little while and try again - if the problem persists, unfortunately, you will need to log another support case, i guess :(

I got server @ 100% but get the message that the servser is in manutance :confused:

You checked your firewall settings?

Maybe try asking MA?!:yay:

Back