I did the cave mission and was disappointed

CozMoDan

Elite
Herco Coz Mann
When the cave mission started it was 5 tokens and that was a lot IMO, what I would call extravagant by MA standards. Then one of the fools broke the code and it was down 6 months or more. Then some where along the line when it was fixed all of a sudden it was down to 2 and although much less it seemed fair to me. Now my first time in a while I see it is down to one. I guess MA is afraid we will get rich or something. I guess the next version it will be 50 clan warlords.

When the cave mission started it was 5 tokens and that was a lot IMO, what I would call extravagant by MA standards. Then one of the fools broke the code and it was down 6 months or more. Then some where along the line when it was fixed all of a sudden it was down to 2 and although much less it seemed fair to me. Now my first time in a while I see it is down to one. I guess MA is afraid we will get rich or something. I guess the next version it will be 50 clan warlords.

its been 1 for as long as i recall, it is fair, below is copy of the token costs (no returns) i get for each token mission, these are my costs where i hunt, so not the lowest obtainable, plus argo, merp and shink are all bronze mission

attachment.php

deleted - double post

Last edited:
Originally it was 5 - but Mission Tokens, when they didn't have much use but those vehicles at Victoria for dozens of thousands of tokens. 1 daily token isn't generous but it's not the worst - 50 argo youngs in the cave on the island near Nus Lull for 1 daily token is probably the leader.

Originally it was 5 - but Mission Tokens, when they didn't have much use but those vehicles at Victoria for dozens of thousands of tokens. 1 daily token isn't generous but it's not the worst - 50 argo youngs in the cave on the island near Nus Lull for 1 daily token is probably the leader.

oh yeah i forgot they use to be mission tokens, thinking about that, i wonder if the other missions will ever be turned back on (ones on fort victorias map for example)

Back