I didn't get the activation email for my account

Arktouros

Hatchling
I think it's Egypt, but it could be Siberia or Bra
As you can see in the title, I didn't get the email to get my account working. Right after I made an account, I checked my email, and there was nothing there. What should I do? I can give you my email adress and username if that would help. Maybe you guys could send another email?

EDIT: I just looked at some of the other posts. It seems someone has already asked this question before. Sorry about that. Should have looked around first.

EDIT 2:I just got the email, but my account has been rejected. I think it's because I didn't give them all the information they wanted. The exorbitant amount of information they are asking for is absolutely rediculous. I mean honestly, adress? Phone number? I have no intention of making "withdrawls" of PEDs or what not. I just want to play the freakin game without having to give up loads of personal information.

Last edited:
Not sure anyone will look at this thread again, since technically I didn't post. All I did was edit. So I guess you could say I'm "bumping" it because no one would know that there's new information in it.

Back