I rather pay 7PED

TheAlchemist

Provider
I am visiting Monria and besides the danger of pirates space looks like a mess.
It is hard to navigate and is boring.
Why can't Monria be reached by TP for 7PED or be closer like CP and the asteroid.

Because of the time spend in space I won't go back and forth, which means that I will do the crafting bonus on Monria and not hunt on calypso for the months to come.
So instead of losing 20-50ped in hunting a day, I will lose about 1ped in crafting. Maybe I should thank MA for saving me for depositing :rolleyes:

You can tp back to calypso from monria by paying 7 ped. Not from calypso to monria though. But still if you didnt know that it will save you a lot of time in space :)

[Moderated: removed part related to removed posts]

About topic itself....
Sometimes i feel make monria more close to caly be good waste like 10min fly is annoying sometimes
and 7 ped to tp caly , monria if they add , they need do to ark moon as well but i sure spaceship owners going bitch alot

Last edited by a moderator:
I am visiting Monria and besides the danger of pirates space looks like a mess.
It is hard to navigate and is boring.
Why can't Monria be reached by TP for 7PED or be closer like CP and the asteroid.

Because of the time spend in space I won't go back and forth, which means that I will do the crafting bonus on Monria and not hunt on calypso for the months to come.
So instead of losing 20-50ped in hunting a day, I will lose about 1ped in crafting. Maybe I should thank MA for saving me for depositing :rolleyes:

I can't count the number of times players have contacted me asking for a warp flight from Monria to Calypso. Not everyone knows you can teleport from Monria to Calypso using the teleporter while only having to pay 7 PED. Statistically, let's say every hour, one player pays 7 PED and uses Monria's teleporter to warp to Calypso. At the end of the month, there will be 4k + PED in revenue. I'm not 100% sure but I don't believe there are any operational costs associated with maintaining a teleporter so all of that PED is pure profit. It's only a matter of time until the other developers realize the revenue potential associated with the instant transport system.

There is always two sides to every coin. Players won't have to spend precious time traversing through lootable pvp potentially losing all of their loot or having to spend obnoxious prices for a typical warp flight. This will also help to promote planetary trading which can help to reduce markup for most materials. Unfortunately, there are a handful of players who are against this as their livelihoods rely solely on performing warp flights. With that being said, it's going to be extremely difficulty for MA to find a balance between the two.

A TP would be nice, but as space is today I doubt they will implement that atm.
I toke a flight to Monria with my Quad today as decoy, even had that as prof stand and still got shot down. :D
What annoys me is that even though I had the other player in sight long enough to hit him, I didn't
do any damage at all. I think he had issues hitting me too first, I even turned around towards him when
my task in space was done, and I didn't recieve many hits at all first.
If space became more fun and precise, I wouldn't mind flying back also but now I will most probably take TP.
This feeling is in all flights to other planets sadly, its just boring, so a TP would help out. :p

In answer to the OP.
A 7 ped TP would doubtless be nice but we have to think of the economy of EU as a whole.
In fact both economies.
The first is the game economy, ie MindArk they charge for TP to planet, a fee on AH sales and shop sales, they tax some LAs directly and doubtless other land less blatantly, if they did everything for free it would be great for a few days/weeks until the game collapsed due to lack of income for MA and their investors.
So as much as we resent giving them ped sadly we need to if we are to have the game at all.

The second is player economy, paying for good and services. We often see threads complaining of slae prices, service prices, resellers etc. At the end of the day it is for each of us to decide as a buyer if the service or item is worth that price to us. Is it a rare item ? is it something we need to complete a set ? is it just that thing we always wanted ? or is it a fast safe well run warp service that is maybe a little more expensive, or something less safe, still fast but cheaper. The choice is yours as buyers. But remember the old adage Buyer Beware

Bitching at each other on forum is not good for anyone, it puts of customers and future customers, it drives people away from forum. We may not all like each other.. that would be rare indeed, but lets at least try and remember this is a game and supposed to be fun

I have not asked for anything to be censored just for people to lighten up.
and your assumption re TPs is just that. I haven't always been a ship owner, yet I saw the logic and liked space way before I was.

Reactions: Geo
Reason why I want TPs between planets is quite simple, its convinient, but that can only be implemented after space
have got a HUGE update and development so all ships will be used for battles "and other tasks" in current space but
also in wormwhole instances.
TPs between planets can only work if space becomes an entity that we head to, and not used as a taxi hub and ships
used as taxis.
TPs between planets could get also get a filter so we can't move stackables that are pvp lootable today, that way there is
still a need for transport. This last part could be implemented today.

Back