I runned outta PEds. and the 1st is my deposit day :(

Lorespade

Prowler
Society
Diabolical Dominion
Spade Lores Indigo
Yeah $44.00 and two days gone.

Sure i might still have a little floating around in storage. But i still have my ghost armor and mining equipment in the Neverdie bank.

And i runned out of peds in 2 days. this sucks.

440 peds gone to the wind. And all i got was a lousy T-shirt.. well at least it looks cool. :D

oh and i didnt spend my peds on a T-shirt, only like 9 peds on that.

But i did spend most of my money getting my BP's QR up.

I guess imma have to sweat, to flip my items out of the Neverdie Pawn Shop. and hope for better economic conditions on the 1st of feb.

On the plus side. I did get hella skills in crafting. :D

Enjoy the lyst HOFs and crude drops.

And think of me when you get those animal muscle oils.

I went through a whole bunch of those items. oh yeah and melchi crystals too :D

I hate to have to drag on the economy and be a sweater, but i see no other choice. At least i know i have deposited and lost big. and i think i deserve to sweat a little, to make it back.

Or if any body wants to toss a few Peddies my way, i am open for that. but only as a gift as i already owe a soc mate a good deal of which i still need to pay back :p

God i feel kinda depressed now :(

At least there is a whole month i can be on EU forums :D Woot Woot! :yay:

Well its time to sweat and type a lot!

440 ped doesnt get many far crafting. most people know that. Its the richest profession to chose. and really 44 bucks isnt much to be sad over. even a kid working at McDonalds can make that in 3 hours.Theres many losing much much more, especially with crafting.

Hmmm. it is alot to me. its 44 bucks. and i manged to craft with it for 30 some hours. Not bad for the skills i got.

I know people deposit more. :D

But i also know people that deposit none, at least i deposit :D

Hmmm. it is alot to me. its 44 bucks. and i manged to craft with it for 30 some hours. Not bad for the skills i got.

I know people deposit more. :D

But i also know people that deposit none, at least i deposit :D

Crafting is a dangerous game.. 440 ped never lasts long unless your crafting filters for a few months lol

Crafting is a dangerous game.. 440 ped never lasts long unless your crafting filters for a few months lol

I was mostly wanting to just snag on some skills mostly. not really for the longevity of my ped card.

I did have my 1st Crafting global though on simpleI Conductors for 62 ped. that was pretty hot. :D

YOU are the one responasble for all the meclhi I got last run!!

You Bastard!!!

Stop crafting immediately dammit your killing the mining economy flooding it with poor MU itemz.

Just kidding with you..

yeah crafting is the ultimate ped sink unless you have one of the 10 or so bp's that actully have a real use in game.

Pretty sure if you only depo 50 bucks at a time those bp's will be a tad outta reach for you tho.

ive lost 440.00 usd in 1 day.. many times, uhmmm .. ya :rolleyes:

YOU are the one responasble for all the meclhi I got last run!!

You Bastard!!!

Stop crafting immediately dammit your killing the mining economy flooding it with poor MU itemz.

Just kidding with you..

yeah crafting is the ultimate ped sink unless you have one of the 10 or so bp's that actully have a real use in game.

Pretty sure if you only depo 50 bucks at a time those bp's will be a tad outta reach for you tho.

LOLZ

hopefully once i start getting to the point where i start getting skill-ups more slowly i will focus on holding onto my ped, a little better. i just haven't crafted to much. and felt like crafting until i got a global, and a good amount of skills.

i will get up there to the expencive stuff, but i want to master the small stuff 1st. :D

Wow gotta give ya props for the enthusiasim.

Gl on that endeavor.

Lemme know if ya need piles of the crap ore to skill on as I sure get my fair share of it.

Hehe

Be wery wery careful, depositing can be addictive so be strict with those deposits. You don't see much or any return (usually losses), so treat it as purely entertainment costs.
;)

Well i am careful on my deposits. when i say no more on the deposit, well that means i have to wait til the 1st of the next month to make a new deposit. In other words.

MA makes a POP Quiz event on the 15th of the month, or an event that normaly comes near the end of the month such as Merry Mayhem, odds are i cant do it.

If it came at the start of the month yeah i can focus my money to it.

But i mostly miss out.

As far as working IRL... well i dont. Disabled. hence why i can only deposit on the 1st. thats when my VA disability comes in.

And the comment about someone making 44 bucks in 3 hours working at Fast food.... where most min wage is lower than that per hour.

I know ppl who has lost 30k peds in crating in 1 day.

440 ped doesnt get many far crafting. most people know that. Its the richest profession to chose. and really 44 bucks isnt much to be sad over. even a kid working at McDonalds can make that in 3 hours.Theres many losing much much more, especially with crafting.

Although ive never worked at a fast food joint, im pretty sure a kid a mcd's isnt making $14.66hr

Although ive never worked at a fast food joint, im pretty sure a kid a mcd's isnt making $14.66hr

Yeah thats what im saying lol.
--------------------------------------------------------
And please make note an individual's disposible income deffers from person to person. Someone elses 10 bucks can seem like someone elses 100 bucks. Its all relitive, like Time and stuff.

Hi Lorespade,

You dont need to be out of game if u dont have the peds .
Its so much to do in game that dont costs u a ped at all

Help noobs . get more friends. explore .
the list is endless of whats possible in this game

Just hang in there and have fun . ;)

How much do you owe the bank to get your items out of it?

Yeah $44.00 and two days gone.

Sure i might still have a little floating around in storage. But i still have my ghost armor and mining equipment in the Neverdie bank.

And i runned out of peds in 2 days. this sucks.

440 peds gone to the wind. And all i got was a lousy T-shirt.. well at least it looks cool. :D

oh and i didnt spend my peds on a T-shirt, only like 9 peds on that.

But i did spend most of my money getting my BP's QR up.

I guess imma have to sweat, to flip my items out of the Neverdie Pawn Shop. and hope for better economic conditions on the 1st of feb.

On the plus side. I did get hella skills in crafting. :D

Enjoy the lyst HOFs and crude drops.

And think of me when you get those animal muscle oils.

I went through a whole bunch of those items. oh yeah and melchi crystals too :D

I hate to have to drag on the economy and be a sweater, but i see no other choice. At least i know i have deposited and lost big. and i think i deserve to sweat a little, to make it back.

Or if any body wants to toss a few Peddies my way, i am open for that. but only as a gift as i already owe a soc mate a good deal of which i still need to pay back :p

God i feel kinda depressed now :(

At least there is a whole month i can be on EU forums :D Woot Woot! :yay:

Well its time to sweat and type a lot!

800ped or more gone in 1 day, just by hunting for me. But that is the way it works.

Last edited:

:rofl: What mac donalds u worked at :p I worked there as my first job when I just turned 15 like 6 years ago and they paid utter crap. 3.45 euro a hour. Back then that was like 4 dollars or less I believe:p Anyway, only cool thing about working there was givin everyone free food :p

Hi Lorespade,

You dont need to be out of game if u dont have the peds .
Its so much to do in game that dont costs u a ped at all

Help noobs . get more friends. explore .
the list is endless of whats possible in this game

Just hang in there and have fun . ;)

No Worry's brother I am in it for the long haul. and i tend to help noobs when i encounter them already, and i am always focusing on making new buddys, I got all my TP's :D, I like hanging out in the forums for the most part to do some of the stuff you mentioned. as i feel this forum is a important part of the game.

fun is what you make it. I dont need peds to have fun. the more peds i have the more i dont talk to others so perhaps having times of no money is good for me to reach out to be social to others around me. And re evaluate stratigys of ped spending.

I started playing when sweating was not reimplimented and just a few days before 2x skills started for the SGA. And I spent my 1st 3 weeks ingame as a non depositer. and still managed to get to level 10 in laser rifles. then deposited at the 1st possible chance.

I WILL SURVIVE! :yay: and i will be stronger as a result.

How much do you owe the bank to get your items out of it?

i am thinking something like 400 some peds. i am not really to worryed about it. all i really have to do is buy back then repost to set me over to feb 3rd, i got enough time to work some magic with the Sweat gun. hell i really need to get some mindforce skills anyways. it ups inteligence and psycic skills. something needed for the long run.

And i am thinking of getting back to Reading some tarot cards again for the commmunity for fun again. and tips :D

And i am thinking of getting back to Reading some tarot cards again for the commmunity for fun again. and tips :D

you do tarot readings ingame?

you do tarot readings ingame?

Yeah mostly in PM. i havent done any sense sweating was reimplimented. But that was my income when i couldnt sweat. A good amount of readings was given. All for free, and if you didnt have a good time or didnt think i deserved a tip. you didnt have to give one.

And if you wanted a reading and told me i wouldnt get a tip you still got a reading to the best of my ability.

:D

If i deside to start readings again i will be going around like a traveling fortune teller. odds are you will see me somewhere.

And i got all the TP's now so woot!

Back