I sure hope it's as good as

FireTaffer

Dominant
Society
Freelancer
Fire Taffer Kane
We've all heard about the new Cryengine2 Update.
It's going to be one of the biggest things ever.
There are threads going on and on about it.
But, my point is, is Cryengine2 being implemented in Entropia going to be as good as Cryengine2 being implemented into Cryteks awesome game Crysis?

In Crysis, there are day and night cycles, we all saw from the screenie that EU will have them.

But that seems like the only Cryengine2 feature. :mad:

What I think we are missing, is destructible environment, not just stupid Awesomely anti-analyzed that you run through. We need destructible environment, possible ones that will 'refresh' every few minutes since their being ran through alot.

I would sure like to rocket the PA Mall, shrapnel and dust flying everywhere as the unsuspecting noob inside it goes 'OMG WTF DID YOU SEE THAT?' as I laugh at that big hole in the wall.

Will there be stuff that will remain there? If you were to shoot at the ground for example with a grenade launcher, will a big gaping hole be left there....until the server refreshes or something?

What I havn not seen in any screenie's or something similar, is motion blur and depth of field. Those two imho are what makes a game look real, imagine running, aztrox trying to bite your arms off, everything's blurry. Yea, that would be so much fun. :wtg:

Yea well, I hope some expert can tell me what it's going to be like, are we going to have all crysis features? or just the bad ones?

What I think we are missing, is destructible environment, not just stupid Awesomely anti-analyzed that you run through. We need destructible environment, possible ones that will 'refresh' every few minutes since their being ran through alot.

according to MA they have been talking about this, but they hadn't decided yet when they were talking about it...

at least vegetation, which would then grow back after a few minutes :)

Really, mhh I was thinking they still talk about the egg.:scratch2:
The egg got lost ?:eek:
Sry was not able to resist.;)

On serious note i think they will be explosions but not in city's?

Back