I think I live pretty good...

Lugzan

Elite
Society
The Maniacs
J- Lugzan M-
seeing or hearing stories like this one (Children of the secret state - North Korea) makes me realise that I live not so bad at all and I suppose most of you agree.

when you feel really bad, watch at least the first part of the five and you'll think that your situation isn't that bad after all...

J.

I disagree to think that way.

To live "good", compared to others, is not a reason to be happy and not strive for more. Each archivement has been battled for and - most of the times - paid with blood.

The so called "dream condition" for workers in germany, for example compared to the USA or if you want North Korea, are not a reason to stand down. They all (!), inclusive higher education has been paid by blood and despair of hundreds, thousands and in some case millions of people.

Standing back means to let the others take the hard worked share of the benefits. All this production increase and formations are paid by many many people, many many decades/centuries.

Which reminds me that I have to remind my current boss he has to respect the law or get in jail. I am too cowardly myself!
(that is why i prepared law-insurance)

thanks!

but one can think whatever he/she wants =)

no, really, when you saw it, didn't you feel like those kids there are not guilty being left on streets by grown-ups and that you live much better than them? I didn't tell that I'm happy when I see such things, it just makes me feel bad for them and realise my "better" situation. well, not starving to death is a good feeling I assume...

J.

Then they should go to millions and throw the gov over.

You could never stop that. No matter how much firepower you have. An imperium of deaths is not an imperium.

That is also why I dont have mercy with people complaining about their respective gov.

We all have the gov we deserve.

You could argue "But they are so powerful". Is that so? If they would be so powerful, why they care a huge deal about how people are thinking about them? Why even bother what they do, if you are so powerful. The fact is: They only _persuade_ the people they have no power, thus making it possible they "transfer" the power to them. And thats it already....no big deal, same procedure than the last 10.000 years.

true, they seem way too "lamb" accepting such dictatorship.

by the way, just lately I read some article about chinease people raising their heads against rulers concerning budism etc. which is basically prohibited as their Holy Red Book does not look very good on religion as such. seems like people start to remember there what is their true nature =)

J.

Back