i think.

raven69

Alpha
Society
cB crimson blades
harry RAVEN jackson
i think i am going to start mining more often now :). i got my first global lastnight after dropping 20 bombs and not hitting anything. then bam 239 ped blausarium :). i was in pvp4 and then i started seeing neomaven was in the zone so i was scared as hell lol. but yeah i am going to start mining more now that i can make some profit on it :).

what would be good gear for a beginner? would it be the 211 (L)? thats what i am using now just want to know if there would anything better that i can use. and i am using a 102 extractor i know that would be the best i can use there. just need some help on what finder to use. thanks again for help :).

Stick with the 211 ....cheapest extractor is the tt one...carry a better one in case of a global! The 105 finder is said to be better but it costs more than the 211 in terms of decay... Sure you may find the odd rare ore with the 105 but not enough to justify the decay. The 211 is a good and very reliable finder.

yeah that is what i was comparing to was the OF 105 and yeah i would probably buy if i went into the zone again just to try and find some valurite or something like that :). thanks for the info :) i was using a 211 and a 101 light and that seemed to work alright for me.

I Think, Therefore I Thwim.

;)

haha :p it hurts when i think :confused: i get a damn bad headache :mad: haha jk :).

Back