I`ve TT:d Merp horn, Longu Sharp claw, Atrax bone... misstake?

Status

De Hotte

Alpha
Society
RELICS
Carlos De La Hotte
Dont look here! Bad joke!

I`ve TT:d some things I had in storage! Merp horn, Longu sharp claw (worth only 1 ped), Atrax bone and some more things! Was it a misstake? Is any of these things worth anything! Thanks for answers! Take care! ;)

Last edited:
sharp claw is 15k peds, gl

p.s. the text is still "longu claw", so you're not being honest with that part.

I think the 1 ped longu claw was worth a few k if its the right 1 :(

Kindly ask support if they could replace the Longu Claw with 1 Ped TT, chances are you will get a nice sum of Peds from Akoz, if you can get it back :) Atrax Bone and Merp Horn arent really worth it, but the claw definately is.

I tted: a mod fap and imk2

Was it a misstake? Is any of these things worth anything! Thanks for answers! Take care!

I`ve TT:d some things I had in storage! Merp horn, Longu sharp claw (worth only 1 ped), Atrax bone and some more things! Was it a misstake? Is any of these things worth anything! Thanks for answers! Take care! ;)

Why?

Instead of telling bullshit her on the forum could you just not make a thread and ask the fourm if they are worth anything. I tt my father once and he is worth a hell lot of k's but MA did not gave him back. :(

I havent TT:d any Sharp claw! Bad joke!
Hope youre not angry! This was just a Bad Joke! Im sorrry! I thought it was totaly obvious that it was a joke! Im sorry!

My misstake!

LOL here's coco's sharp claw!(TT:0.00) 凸(*_*)凸

I havent TT:d any Sharp claw! Bad joke!
Hope youre not angry! This was just a Bad Joke! Im sorrry! I thought it was totaly obvious that it was a joke! Im sorry!

My misstake!

So why the hell u came with that? I've seen very bad jokes with more fun that that one... :handjob:

Math! Youre right! I dont know why I did it, but now it feels a little funny!

Last edited:
This is pure flame, no person no matter how noob they are would TT those items.

this has to b the lamest thread yet lol im sittin here laughin at the borum comment tho lol! :tongue2: :tongue2: :tongue2: :laugh:

This is pure flame, no person no matter how noob they are would TT those items.

That's not really true.. I know of one person that TTed 1 ped longu claw, and another one that TTed an ambu thigh bone.
..I dont think they want their names posted :D

That's not really true.. I know of one person that TTed 1 ped longu claw, and another one that TTed an ambu thigh bone.
..I dont think they want their names posted :D

And Marco stated that several Robot Transmitters were tt-ed before getting turned in for the cool red PoE armors, worth several tens of peds, so go figure!

lol:) i tted Borum chiny balls
:drink:

I lost A few things in random tt's, but I didnt mind, I like tt's. :D

Next time slap it, say " bad tt" and watch it jiggle. :eek:

Now Im happy! Now its fun! Thank you all for making me smile! :)

I TTd my girlfriend.

No matter how many thousands I could get for her on the street, Id say it was worth it.... :rolleyes:

"Get's a big bucket of water to put out the flames..."

:locked:

Status
Back