I want... a SOMBRERO!

emptywalls

Dominant
Society
Disease of Machinery
Peter emptywalls Rabbit
ok so for some reason my neurons have really been misfiring lately, and i've been feeling the overwhelming urge to get one of the most outrageous pieces of clothing available, a sombrero!!!1

are they looted, or tailored?
if tailored, who can make them?
how much would that run me?

im really feeling the need for a purple exarosaur sombrero to shade my eyes while im out mining, and make people laugh while im in town, so any input would be greatly appreciated!

'whos that idiot in the giant purple sombrero?! oh... its emptywalls!'

they are craftable, but unfortunately all the tailors seem intrested in making at the moment is fedoras or coats

They are crafted, and around 200peds I think. Look up Chanel and order one :)

great! thanks so much for the quick answers (repppped!).... ive been checking out the cognac coats on auction that chanel makes, i love those too!!!

does anyone know how to contact chanel? and then i will probably need to contact sarah (i believe shes the color queen?) for the purple coloring...

as far as everyone being interested in coats and fedoras, that great for me, because i will be one the few goobers running around in a silly sombrero, instead of just another doof running around in rascal armor...

chanel is usually at corinth

You can get a hold of Chanel in Corinth usually, she's easily spotted ;) She lives in europe so she's around in european daytime I belive.

I talked to Sarah yesterday, and she's currently on a 10 days break until he get his internet fixed as I understood it. But if you want it purple you can ask Chanel to color it for you, she can do purple.

emptywalls said:
great! thanks so much for the quick answers (repppped!).... ive been checking out the cognac coats on auction that chanel makes, i love those too!!!

does anyone know how to contact chanel? and then i will probably need to contact sarah (i believe shes the color queen?) for the purple coloring...

as far as everyone being interested in coats and fedoras, that great for me, because i will be one the few goobers running around in a silly sombrero, instead of just another doof running around in rascal armor...

chanel is indeed mostly in corinth, and i think she can color ir purple too, but not sure

emptywalls said:
and then i will probably need to contact sarah (i believe shes the color queen?) for the purple coloring...

If you wanna get the coloring cheaper and better you should indeed contact me. Though, as Skam pointed out, I have some connection problem until the 15:th of may. Until then I will only be online a couple of minutes a day. You could always let Chanel color your item, but dont expect and perfect results within a reasonable amounts of coloring attempts. I'd suggest waiting for my return. ;) 8 more days.

I want 1 too..orange..so if u find a seller buy 2.. ;)

Peez..
Ciao a tutti.. :cool:

i have a sombrero on auchion for 172 peds buyout :)

so go ahead and run to himmmmmmmmmmmm

go go go :D

When it comes to tailoring and coloring... it has been hard to find a nice player who wouldn't charge unreasonable prices.
For example: i once wanted a piece of clothing to be coloured... I had collected all the paint neccesary and the colorer only needed to do a simple "click".
And the colorer wanted... 10 peds for that! I said no... i'm not that rich. And even if i was... i would pay 10 peds for click anyway.
Yeah you can say in the colorer's defence that he/she has been skilling a lot and it must have been very expensive. But i would say that on the other hand... coloring with my colors is free skilling.

Sad to see that some of the leet players are uptight. I hope that some day they will need a favour from me...

Fortunately there are some very kind and nice skilled players too.. One of them is my tailor and colorer. I am happy that he/she (don't want to mention any names, or else my friend will get a swarm of wishes) is my friend and has helped me and i will try to help him/her back any way i can.

ontopic: good luck with the coloring, emptywalls :)

Back