I want my money !!!

Do u want Withdrawal times reduced like normal bank operations ?

• HELL YES !!

Votes: 267 89.3%
  • HELL NO !!

Votes: 32 10.7%

• Total voters
Got a guy at phone from Mindark. he was polite at least. Stangely, durring our call, the support case get filled:)

Its probably because a part/or the whole support team is in week off or sumthing like that...

I will visit them to see that closer.

hehe i put in a withdrawl request sunday...
hmm im hoping i have it sometime next month lol...
it will be my first withdrawl :D

Delays of 1 month or more make ppl lose trust in a company and make them start to think their liquid assests at the moment are very low.

Or that they've always been slow, especially on first time withdrawals. Case in point:

hehe i put in a withdrawl request sunday...
hmm im hoping i have it sometime next month lol...
it will be my first withdrawl :D

Expect it to be slow. Every indication is that the 1st one takes "forever" but after that, they get quicker and quicker.

Well, normally anyway. Seems Hulyss caught them napping this month. :laugh:

First time withdrawal of a soc mate of mine took 17 working days, back in 2008, i.e, less than 4 weeks.

http://tusalusa.forumcircle.com/viewtopic.php?t=223

Everything above that is not easy to swallow.

In the case of Hulyss, it is not his first withdrawl, so i see no clear reason why it should take now more time than in the past.

Got a guy at phone from Mindark. he was polite at least. Stangely, durring our call, the support case get filled:)

Its probably because a part/or the whole support team is in week off or sumthing like that...

I will visit them to see that closer.

Eastern holiday last week, ask if they have kids, probably a week vacation with the kids ;)

Back