I want my money !!!

Do u want Withdrawal times reduced like normal bank operations ?

• HELL YES !!

Votes: 267 89.3%
  • HELL NO !!

Votes: 32 10.7%

• Total voters
Hell no! (i think they check where did you get your PEDs from and that takes time.. Can you imagine, someone discovers a bug and withdraws unreasonable amounts... Who do you think pays for that? MA :D dream on... it is us depositors who pay for MA screw ups..
I´ll better wait for a month than know that my peds arent safe from scammers.
just my 2pec..

Spot on (afaik). Hence keep the withdrawal times. If you want to depo, simply consider that it's not instantly available to you (MA should state this clearly but apart from that it's good imo).
REALLY??? How about if someone just stole some money (or a credit card) and depo $10k? Is it Ok ta take it instantly? :confused:

You both are making me laugh... honestly. I never heard of such crap; a good business is good at both ends, not only when it suits them. Stay on top of things BEFORE they happen... not try to take measures AFTER it happened.

I accept a few days as delay... but not more.

Last edited:
I got my $3k normal money in 5 days just like usual last month. Sorry to hear yours is taking longer but I'm sure they'll speed it up if you send a support case.

I got my $3k normal money in 5 days just like usual last month. Sorry to hear yours is taking longer but I'm sure they'll speed it up if you send a support case.
As seen many times before... it can be done!
Some consistency would be great, no matter if we're talking about Star or JJ "Nobody" Matrix.

REALLY??? How about if someone just stole some money (or a credit card) and depo $10k? Is it Ok ta take it instantly? :confused:

You both are making me laugh... honestly. I never heard of such crap; a good business is good at both ends, not only when it suits them. Stay on top of things BEFORE they happen... not try to take measures AFTER it happened.

I accept a few days as delay... but not more.

You see a pattern`? Trusted community member gets his/her peds without 30days waiting time. So 30 for first time withdrawal wouldn´t sound so bad, cause we all know Entropia is full of bugs to be taken advange of. They do it manually cause it is the online possible way to keep their trustworthiness among their clients(us). I see it as they don´t trust themselves giving out our peds, and i am sure if your card would be stolen(god forbit it to ever happen) and deposited with, they would help your local forces to catch the criminal. And return your money.(or any cases in past say otherwise? Pardon my ignorance..) It is much harder to get back money that is already withdrawed than money that is deposited and still traceable.

Also points like this in their rules tell me you are safe
( "It is not possible to use the same credit card to deposit into several accounts. Once registered the card can only be used to deposit into the account to which it was first registered. This is a security measure required to prevent credit card fraud.")
NB! there used to be one saying that they have right to send withdrawals to your creditcard(the one crook deposited with) and not to their provided bank account in case of suspicious actions.

(sorry for any typos, it is 6am here :) )
Just my 2 pec..

Well the OP obviously isn`t a regular withdrawer, so it takes time for MA to check where the money is coming from, check who is the withdrawer etc.

Look at mercury for example - regular withdraws by making regular profit in EU means they know who he is and how he makes his money.

To those who said instant withdraw: it would make EU officially a game with the biggest number of scammers present.

You see a pattern`? Trusted community member gets his/her peds without 30days waiting time. So 30 for first time withdrawal wouldn´t sound so bad, cause we all know Entropia is full of bugs to be taken advange of. They do it manually cause it is the online possible way to keep their trustworthiness among their clients(us). I see it as they don´t trust themselves giving out our peds, and i am sure if your card would be stolen(god forbit it to ever happen) and deposited with, they would help your local forces to catch the criminal. And return your money.(or any cases in past say otherwise? Pardon my ignorance..) It is much harder to get back money that is already withdrawed than money that is deposited and still traceable.

Also points like this in their rules tell me you are safe
( "It is not possible to use the same credit card to deposit into several accounts. Once registered the card can only be used to deposit into the account to which it was first registered. This is a security measure required to prevent credit card fraud.")
NB! there used to be one saying that they have right to send withdrawals to your creditcard(the one crook deposited with) and not to their provided bank account in case of suspicious actions.

(sorry for any typos, it is 6am here :) )
Just my 2 pec..

This is not my first withdraw i did during my ~ 5 years of playing. As I said this is the first time they are that long and when it come to money, i don't accept any error.

Withdrawl should be as fast as depositing!

It think people need to understand that is not like a bank account. But it should take max around 30 days anyway. And people should also understand that the peds are not as secured as a bank account, if we all withdraw our peds, MA would not be able to pay us all i belive.

ITS MY MONEY AND I NEED IT NOW!!!

Its your money, use it when YOU need it.

Thought that commercial would sum up what alot of people are feeling :laugh:

I'm waiting for several weeks (months) too ... sad.
Depositing takes like ... 3-5 days.

Wake up MA, this is not a good service !

Atami

Last edited:
lol I am now like ehhh 33 days ago? still pending heheeh Withdraw always takes like very long time, only faster when I have filed support cases.
Time to file more supportcases... and them work fasta ...

How often do you withdraw? I think there is list of trusted withdrawers who gets their peds faster. I understand your feelings , but who do you blame when one day your account is empty and MA says that all the peds were traded to other avatar and withdrawed on the same day? take this as a insurance, many of you whine about tt´ing being too easy, why in the hell should withdrawing be even easier.. might lead to some nasty scams.

When I make a withdraw Im actually sending MA an invoice that MA has bought xxx ped from me with the rate of 1$ per 10 ped. According to Swedish law (SFS 1975:635 4§) they have 30 days to make a payment on an invoice after that I am entitled interest that is decided by (SFS 1975:635 9§). The invoice is sent and accepted by MA when it shows on your account as pending.

Anybody else with Law experience who can add something?

I could also probably add a fee as a handling cost for the additional work it would take me to send a 2nd request for payment after 30 days. But unsure where I find the relevant Swedish law for this.

I could probably use the same fee MA uses: 70$. :deal:

Last edited:
24 hours later, still no answer from support team.

How often do you withdraw? I think there is list of trusted withdrawers who gets their peds faster. I understand your feelings , but who do you blame when one day your account is empty and MA says that all the peds were traded to other avatar and withdrawed on the same day? take this as a insurance, many of you whine about tt´ing being too easy, why in the hell should withdrawing be even easier.. might lead to some nasty scams.

That is a sad explanation tbh ... are you claiming I am not trusted ? ;)

That is a sad explanation tbh ... are you claiming I am not trusted ? ;)

Nope, i am claiming that Mindark finds it weird that suddenly you need to withdraw, and are inspecting if noone else has taken control of your avatar and / or gained peds arent from scam model.

I am not accusing anyone or anything just defending MA and withdrawal system which is quite safe at the moment.

I am not accusing anyone or anything just defending MA and withdrawal system which is quite safe at the moment.

Unfortunately, the safety is not in question, but the speed.

I can totally understand the painstaking wait for money that can take 2 months to get to you.

However, I can also see their reasons for MA being slow on purpose. Part of which I already said above.

Unfortunately, the safety is not in question, but the speed.

I can totally understand the painstaking wait for money that can take 2 months to get to you.

However, I can also see their reasons for MA being slow on purpose. Part of which I already said above.
No matter which way you try and cover for them.... I'm sorry to say that if you find the discrepancy between depositing and withdrawing OK, something is wrong.
And plus, all the arguing is based on "gut feeling" as there is no official reasoning for this; until there is an explanation (contrary to MA popular belief, not all players are idiots unworthy of a decent reply)... is just bad business, and they do it simply because they can.

Nope, i am claiming that Mindark finds it weird that suddenly you need to withdraw, and are inspecting if noone else has taken control of your avatar and / or gained peds arent from scam model.

There is no weak point in Safety ...U out of the loop.
If they have a problem they know me. They just need to ask for my ID in a support ticket and all is done. :rolleyes:

There is no weak point in Safety ...U out of the loop.
If they have a problem they know me. They just need to ask for my ID in a support ticket and all is done. :rolleyes:

At the moment there is no weak point in Safety, but with instant withdrawal there would be. Yes they know you and never had a problem with you, but let just pretend your cousin broke into your house and has access to your things, cause you are away for a week. Would you like to come home and see your account empty? (in this case even shooting someone in knee wouldn´t help)

Nobody speaks of instant withdraw.

30 days is much to long.

everything that needs to get checked to gurantee safety can be done in less than 3 days.
Another 3 days normal bank transfer time.

If you want to withdraw, it shouldn´t take longer than 1 week untill your money arrives!

I think the peds that player "loose" are more then enough to make MA rich. So whatever is left should always instantly be available to players. That would also be in MA's best interest (one of the many). The reason a deposit is a gazzillion times faster then withdrawl is also in MA's best interest.

I still think a withdrawl should be as quick as a deposit. And if withdralws are long, so should deposits. Now that would be in the players best interest (one of the few).

It think people need to understand that is not like a bank account. But it should take max around 30 days anyway. And people should also understand that the peds are not as secured as a bank account, if we all withdraw our peds, MA would not be able to pay us all i belive.

Nobody speaks of instant withdraw.

30 days is much to long.

everything that needs to get checked to gurantee safety can be done in less than 3 days.
Another 3 days normal bank transfer time.

If you want to withdraw, it shouldn´t take longer than 1 week untill your money arrives!

I agree, maybe if they hired few more guys working on withdrawals, it would be faster.(I think they should just sent us notification if something is suspicious and we could sort it out)

Close to 48 hours and still no answer from support !!

HAIRY BUMP.:mad:

By the way, the poll speak by herself.

Now withdraw fee is like 1% and + 30 days for the common players. When withdraw is going to take <7 days... I am afraid MA gonna charge us more %... which I am quite sure they will.

What happend to the ATM cards? Used to be pretty nice solution for fast withdravals...

And plus, all the arguing is based on "gut feeling" as there is no official reasoning for this

You should know by now, jjmatrix, that I try not to say anything until I've done my homework.

Let me take you back to Sept. 1 2006

I think you'll find, using credit cards, even after 10 days, people are doing Credit Card Charge Backs. THis happens a lot on Ebay, and sometimes other types of Online transactions.

WHat I think MA do, even though it is a long drawn out process, is the longer you have to wait after your Deposit, to get the money back out, the less likely you are going tobe able to do a CHarge Back on the Credit Card.

Sad but true, yes.

Now, as I said, I'm sure this isn't the only reason for the delay, but it is one of the only explanations an MA official has admitted to.

Now as the OP has stated, this isn't his 1st withdrawal. For whatever reason, there seems to be a longer-than-normal delay.

Hulyss, what's the typical time you've waited for previous withdraws?

15/16 days max; mabe less.

Im on phone with them right now.

Last edited:
15/16 days max; mabe less.

Im on phone with them right now.

OK, so the problem isn't the time for usual withdrawals, especially from those that do so multiple times, but for the time fame of this specific one.

That's a whole other discussion. I hope you get it taken care of soon.

Withdrawals.... I never tried to do that, but if i did, i would be very pissed if MA waited for a currency devaluation flip to make me loose my cash, since there is no way in hell i would ask for my deposited euros when the dollar at an all-time-weak. When i make big deposits, i only do it when the euro is strong.

As you know, the currency rates on your peds are calculated based on the daily value of the currency traded on the day of the transfer to your bank account, not on the day you ask for the withdrawal.

In conclusion, i expect MA to not take longer than 1 week, as more than that is playing with interest and market currency, something that should also be, at least to some extent, under my power.

Delays of 1 month or more make ppl lose trust in a company and make them start to think their liquid assests at the moment are very low.

Back