If you had 20k PED to "invest" in the game right now, how would you spend it?

"Because I tell you to trust me" is not enough. This goes not just for yours, but for all so called "player owned funds". It makes no sense for this to exist, as it's a bomb ticking to explode.

Failure to keep word is not bannable, and all trades are final rule is final. Once someone trade item to someone, there's no going back.

In case of big fraud, MA will just lock single avatar who commited the fraud, and people will not get their money or items back. They will stay locked forever.

People are forgetting all trades are final rule a lot.
This has history, regarding the Ark Royal mothership, players did get their money back, and the wrongdoers got a ban.

This has history, regarding the Ark Royal mothership, players did get their money back, and the wrongdoers got a ban.
Didn't hear guy who stole chip from bannana got banned. He is still withdrawing even normally.

back to the OP:
your account is 2008 ... if you did not take a long pause you probably know all that was written above

I vote for the suggestion to buy 10k easter boxes now that are trashed at 1.3 ped each
the statistical data i gathered point to a break even at current amp prioces of 2.14 ped each
so they are undervalued by 30%.
someone will lift them at 2 in the future.

i will stick my hand up and say that Xanato is very trustworthy and his fund has so far returned as promised.
But I think it’s very good advice to not invest more than you are prepared to lose into a player owned fund. I have accepted the risks and determined my own limit as to what I invested, as should we all.

How exactly is that protecting someone who invests in so called "player owned funds" ? Nothing like that is stated in the support ticket.

Once you trade your peds to another player, it's a done deal.

I've never heard of players giving collateral for investment peds.
Because when someone invests in my fund I make it clear that it is loan and a trust trade, and that the player has a right to get their ped back and failure to do so is considered fraud and I agree to being reported to mindark for doing such. Which fulfills all the requirements mindark explained to be able to get someone locked. This gives players a safeguard. Can it stop me from stealing no. Will it get them their ped back. No. But the ramifications are not worth it as previously stated getting locked would cause me to lose more than i would gain. Furthermore, my business is based on my reputation. I break my word, I screw even 1 player over. Everything I have worked for turns to ash. It is not worth it. And in the USA virtual currencies are starting to get legal protections as legitimate forms of currency, therefore I would be subject to lawsuits and possibly criminal charges. And as stated my real life information is available for this express purpose. I am not hiding out in some random 3rd world country where there is no way to even try to get your money back if a theft were to occur. And I am not here to push my agenda and convince people to invest in my fund. That was the purpose of my first post, all subsequent posts have been more about discussing and defending my position on the matter.

And thankyou Katie for the support! She is correct, with any type of investment, you should not put in more than you are willing or able to lose worst case scenario.

If you go back a year ago a summer 2020 ring would have been a good investment if you had a good gun and an xmas 20 to pair with it for hunting as it would get you better loot and allow you to cycle through your ped faster. It would have also cost you 60-70k. It is now worth half that. thats a $3000 loss. There is risk in investing in items as well, there is risk in everything. But had that same 60-70k been put into my fund. You would still be able to get that 60-70k. Moon deeds, compet deeds. both fell short of what they were sold for. I had $2200 tied up for what was it, 2 years? from when they started selling them. I had just missed CP shares so I went big on moon deeds, and it bit me in the ass. Even if I did not sell my deeds, and they jumped to double their launch price today, I would go back in time and not buy them, as I would rather of had that money available to trade with during those two years and would have been able to make another $2k or so over that time with those funds, the opportunities I missed because that ped was tied up and untradeable.

Last edited:
"Because I tell you to trust me" is not enough. This goes not just for yours, but for all so called "player owned funds". It makes no sense for this to exist, as it's a bomb ticking to explode.

Failure to keep word is not bannable, and all trades are final rule is final. Once someone trade item to someone, there's no going back.

In case of big fraud, MA will just lock single avatar who commited the fraud, and people will not get their money or items back. They will stay locked forever.

Nowhere in the terms does it say "all trades are final". That statement is made on a policy page in the support section of the Entropia website which is not officially linked to the terms or mentioned that those policies are an extension of the terms.

It's a statement made to simplify things on MindArk's part.

If you REALLY wanted, it could easily be challenged in court and won. The trouble is that it would need to be done in a swedish court and it's simply not worth the effort to do so for most non-swedish players and for such small amounts.

Reactions: San
i propose to stick to the topic.. reputation or advertising of xanato is not the OP... we are talking of how to use 20k in game.....

with only 20k I would buy UL level 5 and adj/imp extractor or similar, keep rest for bankroll and become full time miner.That considering you have at least 10-12 hours to play per day
Or you could go L amps and buy your own recipe to craft them and take advantage of that bankroll.

with only 20k I would buy UL level 5 and adj/imp extractor or similar, keep rest for bankroll and become full time miner.That considering you have at least 10-12 hours to play per day
Or you could go L amps and buy your own recipe to craft them and take advantage of that bankroll.
20k ped. not 20k usd.

Level 2 amp (12k), tt excavator (free), Terra finder/dsec L30 once level is right - pure markup forever profit.

It's unclear exactly the type of "investment" you're after, but I will make a guess and say you are asking about 'speculative' investments in Entropia right now, so here's my answer:

Speculative investment opportunities in EU in 2022

#1 Land Plots
We are now almost 7 years after the release of Land Plots. There were many improvements and re-configuration done over the years of Land Plot settlements and this to me indicates that the original plan and ideas regarding Land Plots has not been abandonned by MA, instead, the focus has shifted to content creation for hunters as a priority. Now MA will focus mainly on UE 5 for the next year or 2, but it's only a matter of time before Land Plots are developped further and are then worth real money. So as long as you are prepared for your money to be 'stuck' for a couple years, I think you can easily double and perhaps triple it if you park it there. I have almost 100k invested in Land Plots atm.

#2 Shops on Ark and RT
Over the last couple of years, MA has released Armor upgrade mission chains on pretty much every Planet Partner except Arkadia and RT. They also released more estates on them too and despite this, we are seeing prices for NI shops go through the roof right now (almost 20k for little booth type shops on NI). But the point is that Armor upgrade missions have been released on NI, Cyrene and Monria and it's just a matter of time before Arkadia and RT get them too. These are very likely going to be awesome armors and will bring back activity on those 2 Planet Partners. When that happens, shop owners who are smart and savy will see their sales go up fast and in turn, many will want to own a shop there. Right now these shops on Ark and RT are not doing that great and it's possible to buy some at a decent price. I recently bought 2 large shops on Ark and have 4 on RT.

#3 Ark Moon Deeds
If history is any guide, it should be noted that AUDs were initially sold for a lot less than what they were worth just a year or so after the release of the Underground. Something very similar happened with CLDs which were intially sold for 1k each and a few years later were worth almost 2k and are worth much more now. To me it's a cinch that as soon as the Ark Moon is further developped, the Ark Moon Deeds will shoot up to around 70-80 ped each. Right now is a very good time to buy them. I own some but would like to own a lot more of them.

Cheers o/
Legends

There is still time to invest in some of the things I mentioned, but time is running out on Ark Moon Deeds and Ark shops, just saying...

This post will age well, I'm telling you now. But what do I know... It's not like I double my money in this game 3 times or something... oh wait, I did...

Legends

What would you do?
Wide open question, but the only caveat is that the expectation is that this is an "investment" that will some day earn for you.
Give it to me to buy new cosmetic clothing for my avatar. I will then log in once a day for a month at the same time, and dance for PED at Twin Peaks and give you half of whatever I earn, thus potentially doubling your investment in a month (or not) :D

Buy CLDs, best ROI to date and hold /increase toi resal value .

Should always be in the front of everybody's mind playing EU

Funds stink and the people who were explaining how bright and smart they are to the playerbase vanish without a trace. In my opinion doing that in a game where such activities are not regulated is throwing money away. You are far better off with the offered shares at least those are more stable than a player fund.

Is nobody bothered by the fact that those CLD shares actually cost more than real life shares that would probably offer better return ?

AUD's? Really? Have you seen how dead Arkadia is? They can't even be bothered to spawn Huons on their LA any more... Yea there's still some activity in the Underground but how long will this last without anybody managing anything... Neah, that's just another a time bomb ticking towards a collapse. I'd rather avoid that trap. Not happy about it but it is what it is.

(upgrading your gear for) Healing services maybe, if you're certain you definitely need a measurable return on your investment.
Then again, I would get so terrible bored I wouldn't use that gear anyway... so I guess it depends on how patient a person you are.

Realistically I wouldn't expect profit from 20k. Rather just settle for reducing the losses. If you're hunter, upgrade whatever you're using for healing.
If you already did that, try to reduce the decay on your armor and plates.

And then have some fun and hope for the ATH. :cool:

It's unclear exactly the type of "investment" you're after, but I will make a guess and say you are asking about 'speculative' investments in Entropia right now, so here's my answer:

Speculative investment opportunities in EU in 2022
#3 Ark Moon Deeds
If history is any guide, it should be noted that AUDs were initially sold for a lot less than what they were worth just a year or so after the release of the Underground. Something very similar happened with CLDs which were intially sold for 1k each and a few years later were worth almost 2k and are worth much more now. To me it's a cinch that as soon as the Ark Moon is further developped, the Ark Moon Deeds will shoot up to around 70-80 ped each. Right now is a very good time to buy them. I own some but would like to own a lot more of them.

Cheers o/
Legends
Why you keep inspiring people to but that sheet deeds? its like you know that bla bla bla bla. they werent and wont be any good, please stop throwing this sheet candy, its 3rd thread where you do that.

Used to be pretty good profit in lower cat mayhems if you had the skill level, and 20k woulda worked nicely.

Now i guess mining is the easiest way to grow that "quickly" if you have the patience. L finder, adj/sga extractor, good refiner and go. Less ped for cycle needed so feel free to invest in a nice toy, dont bother with unl finders mostly tho.

I think healing service would be faster, but even more boring, unless you have a few audio books youd wanted to catch up on anyway. Could try that new buffing fap. Would need to calculate but maybe some people like 10% reload even if they dont need healing and just pay cuz its cheaper than the buff pill pr sth? Prolly get divine, perf ares, adj resto, mod2600 for 20k? Prolly wont be enough for imp fap but if it was, thatd prolly make you good money i think.

Ofc you could just invest in passive things like cld, player funds, renting out stuff you bought with your 20k etc.

Hunting wise i dont think there are such opportunities on caly (read - I dont know any).
Depending on your skill tho, there are good ones on other planets. Get ghost, cheap fap, cheap gun and have stuff left over to cycle, farm for ozpyn/baringer yourself? Thats decent dps i guess, then check out those armor/plate upgrade chains and see if you cant get in on looting those parts? Not sure if gorgon is still good but i managed to offset tt losses with mu there not toooo long ago. Maybe newer chains are even better rn. Ofc check out mayhem and all events by caly and other planetpartners, if it looks good, go for it. Ususally much better to commit to those and play/hunt more during those 2 weeks than to randonly shoot troxies or sth stupid for 4 weeks. 20k wont get you high eff, sadly, so its a little harder for us "poor" sods, compared to this crowd, to make ends meet. (But what else is new 😅😂)

Space prolly is more expensive than 20k.

Crafting definetly is, thatll be gone thrice before you manage to get your feet under you (or im an idiot, always a possibility)
I guess unless you really focus, like just repair tools or just 1 weapon or sth. I dunno, crafting is too confusing for me.

Taming? Nah. beauty? Nah. Trading? Yes but if you ask like this, prolly not for you? Takes intense ingame knowledge or some serious salesmanship i guess.

I guess thats it? Aaand im at work, great use of my commute, succesfully avoided working! Yay!

Give it to me to buy new cosmetic clothing for my avatar. I will then log in once a day for a month at the same time, and dance for PED at Twin Peaks and give you half of whatever I earn, thus potentially doubling your investment in a month (or not) :D
I have never seen you dancing at Twin Peaks?
photo1jpg.jpg

write on ah recycle 4 , take some liver oil + explosive projectiles , looks to N , and say SISISISISI like @Cryptobro and hop ATH , that's if you're not cursed !

Why you keep inspiring people to but that sheet deeds? its like you know that bla bla bla bla. they werent and wont be any good, please stop throwing this sheet candy, its 3rd thread where you do that.

Only 2 threads and both times was on-topic, if you have a problem with people communicating their opinions, you shouldn't be hanging out in discussion forums

Back