FYI: I'm an idiot, don't buy my ESI on auction...

skeezer

Old Alpha
Society
Irken Invaders
Szilard Skeezer Aszkenaze
Hello all,

All I can say is that I'm too tired and clicked the wrong number column...

Please don't buy my ESI on auction!

entropia_2015-09-07_23-09-03-54.gif

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/2/7/1/6/9/entropia_2015-09-07_23-09-03-54.gif

If someone makes a mistake like I did in turn, of course I'll make it right.

Embarrassed...

:dunce:

Edited this post as it was pointed out it come across as rude, which wasn't my intention.

Last edited:
Remove it

ofc you lost a great deal of PED's here but Skeez you can remove it,

or leave it and wish Rockfellers/Bill Gates or any petrolarab millionaire to deside to spread some dollars in Entropia auctions :laugh:

Last edited:
I can remove it? Damn, I never knew - logging back in to remove it - oh man o_O

Removed by the noob and feel free to laugh at my idiocy ;-)

Ah well...

I woke up with a big smile today, thank you :cool:

noobieeeeeeeeeeee :laugh:

Some very good players are taking disciples... :laugh:

Sorry, Crone could not resist. He did see some rude unwanted posts here. Really?

I am 100% certain Skeezer would have done the right thing if it was accidentally bid on. The guy saves practically everything he ever looted ever...so it doesn't surprise me that he still hasn't figured out the auction :)

Skeezer for Prez!!!!!

at least he posted about his mistake here at PCF, although he just could remove this auction.

but on the other hand, auction already placed, maybe someone with to much PED may think its a good way to help a noob to get some PED :D

Your a nib but a nice nib a nib this community appreciates having around bud.

I think you are able to remove an auction unless someone has placed a bid on it.
I'm not surprised that the OP didn't know that, though. I imagine few ppl did....

Still, we live and learn, so really nice to see this thread, very cool to broadcast what you thought was a mistake that would be around for a few days.... :cool:

They say Skeezer hasn't taken off his Motorhead Boots since 2009...

They say James A. Roumeliotis's records are only a fraction of what Skeezer has already accomplished on many occasions.

They say James A. Roumeliotis's records are only a fraction of what Skeezer has already accomplished on many occasions.

They say Skeezer once pogo jumped for 27 straight hours on a dingy 2 miles from shore during Hurricane Andrew

After I read here that I could remove the auction, I logged back in and did so right away.

It's true that I'm not well versed with the auction's interface and I have worn my Lemmy boots for a long time...

One last thing I must admit to: Summergirl tells me that I made a similar auction mistake years ago and that she told me about the "Remove" button back then - I need to pay more attention to what she tells me it seems. :ahh:

Thanks for the fun and kind replies everyone; no worries e-lite ;-)
:beerchug:

You might don't know or remember some aspects of gameplay in this world,
but you might know there are many many people, who like "Skeezer" and you can consider as friends of yours.
Who knows if some of us were closest to you, could were real life friends too.

+++1 to Narfi comment! Skeez for president! :)

it took me 5 years to find that out i think:ahh:

Back