Im back with a vengence

USN Frost

Young
Society
Freelancer
USN MasterChief Frost
Hello my fello entropians, i am back after a 1 year absence. My former avatar was Tyler T-Smity Smith, some hard core miners might remember the name from when i went up on CND with my created fonny soc "Chipping Out" and i hit a whole bunch of globals and hofs. ( mostly because i was using the old lvl 8 and 9 amps) Unfortunatly i really did half to chip out for rl emergency. Now that everything is all sqared away i can resume playing this wonderfully awefull game. However i decided to disband this avatar because my stats where so mest up from hastly chipping out that i wanted a fresh start.

First off i would like to offer an opology to Narfi Hungary Williams and Emerald Emma Abbadon, i was so worked up and blinded by my will to become an uber and in search of that false uberness i mest up my frendship with the both of you. As far as a Soc goes i want to stay a freelancer until i get a grip on the game.

Secondly, i plan on being a regular depositer so that i can have a good time.

Third, i will be logging all of my mining trips as i will become extreamly ocd in order to track my overall ped cycled and work on some theorys.

Im going to be looking for several items and would like the help of all you forum trolls to help me in my endeavor. However there is no point in me making offers now when alot can happen on the market during a 6 month period.

I will be taking a brief leave of absence starting on the 18th of Sept. for 6 months for work related purposes, during this time i will be pumping up my ped card until i can get started.

I plan on helping the community as well as looking to further myself in the Entropian Universe

I cant wait to start the grinding again and i hope this game goes even farther in the next 6 months, so far all of the improvements maid in the last year are pretty stunning, hope the rest goes well.

Hey buddy, glad your back :)

glad your rl is on track. (looks like you joined the navy?)

Im usually on Rocktropia these days, look me up if your ever there.

gl on your second time around ;)

narfi

gl...the universe is gettin better each update :)

(looks like you joined the navy?)

narfi

Ya :) 2 months of basic and 3 months of priliminary schooling then another year of schooling but after the first school ill be able to have free time to play, and enough money to get a decent gaming laptop for entropia

Back