I'm looking for a mentor. Timezone GMT +2

Deekaj

Hatchling
Hi! I am looking for a mentor who can guide me through the game. I have been playing this game for a few days now, I got some starting tips, but I guess it's not enough. I started playing mindforce and I would like to dedicate myself to killing mobs, maybe a miner

I am from Poland, I am usually after 4pm during the week. On weekends, I can be available from morning to night.

Nick: Krzysztof Deekaj Markiewicz

Last edited:
Pay attention to the timezone of your mentor candidate. In the beginning anything goes, but for a longer duration, the wildly exotic timezones (like + 5 h or - 5h for yout timezone) start to wear down your meetings schedule. (Me myhself, I am from the same timezone, but I don't know much about this game. I cold substitute information with monney, though. Every time I don't know an answer, you can charge meh 50 peds! ;) )

Hello Deekaj,

Im from Germany and almost at the same time zone as you are so I could be your mentor and help you finding a good ground to stand on the game ... I have some expirience in using mindforce as well hit me up in forum or ingame

Back