Question: Imperium Token and Cyrene armor

Status
Society
DFA
Drifter007
Ive gotten a few of these tokens from missions on Cyrene and i think you can trade them in for armor for a few hundred (mabey thousand) of Imperium Token. What was this armor called again and how much is it worth all together (full set) in PED ? Is it worth it ?

Ive gotten a few of these tokens from missions on Cyrene and i think you can trade them in for armor for a few hundred (mabey thousand) of Imperium Token. What was this armor called again and how much is it worth all together (full set) in PED ? Is it worth it ?

Afaik, the Imperium tokens are not traded for armor parts as such, but for the various ARC Armor Molds used in crafting, eg 10 tokens for 1 ARC Armor Mold (Helmet) at Requisitions Officer Nealon.

Afaik, the Imperium tokens are not traded for armor parts as such, but for the various ARC Armor Molds used in crafting, eg 10 tokens for 1 ARC Armor Mold (Helmet) at Requisitions Officer Nealon.

Furthermore, the armor that currently can be crafted with it is really crappy. I'm sure that will change, though. :)

Status
Back