Improved Hedoc Mayhem

LOL...I’ve got to add some text here, in a relaxed sort of way. You do need to be brave to vote against the crowd in forum, (even though many think the same and keep quiet) so for that you do deserve some respect to stand up and be counted.

I understand where you are coming from Xing, there is no denying that the value of many items have dropped in value over the last few years, even Mod faps. As an example; Was foudil right to pay 400K for a mod fap, and looking to sell it now for 175k and struggling (regardless how good it is).

A huge bubble built in the game and it did burst to some degree, if it has further to fall or if we are already at the bottom is the big debate.

We all put out own value on items, and even to some degree have a max value we would be prepared to pay for any item. Some that might be $1000, others it might $10,000, some even $40,000 (like the mod fap above).

I think it comes down to how you acquired the peds. If you earned them somehow, with in game earned peds, then the perceived value is very much less, than depositing those peds. Despite have 300K skill, I still struggle in the field to acquire any sort of wealth in game even after 8 years. Although if I did hit a ATH of some kind, my view about paying for a FAP of this value would change considerably.

So on the above basis, I would not pay such sums for this FAP if I had to deposit for it....is it worth 75K, probably yes to the lucky few.

So the point is, sometimes it’s not what the item value is worth, but more who has got the in-game made peds to pay for it.....and that is where this high end market develops, when ‘value’ has a totally different meaning entirely.

So you are not wrong with what you say, and nor are the players that have around 80K peds to buy this fap wrong either, it’s how they acquired that wealth that drives that market in many cases.

Will it sell? I highly suspect it will at the price asked.

The big debate is, how many still have that in game wealth, and how many people are 'currently' growing their peds cards...THAT is the big question. But not really for this thread.

Rick

I wich i could write that good you basicly sumed all up if someone is willing to pay 75k he will but is not about market is about what the item 'is worth' to the buyer !

I higly doubt Minni or Star will pay 75K.

Now that you did say you got two offers at 75k you will look realy sily if one day you put that fap on auction.

Cerb got the mod fap and he selling the imp fap 100K mayby the deal will close at 90K so chose 75k fap that decay and heal shit or fap that don't decay alot and always heal same number.

50k for that fap and be happy, 75k yeah you dream wet at night ?

Last edited:
:popcorn:

Very entertaining. Subscribing to keep tuned

:popcorn:

You two make me think of that movie i seen long ago 'dumb and dumber' it was funny

50K and i start to belive is not even Worth 50k now that Cerb got the mod fap and that minni will probably buy the Cerb imp fap for 90K thre is no one left that will want youre fap.

Mayby Tzepu but he will probably give you 30K for it :tongue2:

....k (too short)

The adj mayhem first one was payd 3K

I'm curious where you got this false information? I know it's false because I purchased it from the player who got the discovery and I paid more than 3k.

I would just ignore xing nu.... a troll with an opinion that most don't really care to hear. It is what it is when you have those kind of people in game. The few loud mouths stand above most of the realistic individuals. puls 50k for this fap is just ridiculous....

I would just ignore xing nu.... a troll with an opinion that most don't really care to hear. It is what it is when you have those kind of people in game. The few loud mouths stand above most of the realistic individuals. puls 50k for this fap is just ridiculous....

On the positive side tho Rick is not all alone anymore :cool:

On the positive side tho Rick is not all alone anymore :cool:

The difference between us minim ‘me-old-mucker’....... is I think she deserves the right to voice her opinion, rather than be hounded out as a menace.

What I do find rather interesting is that current values are highly protected, and the 50%+ of price falls over the last two years on so called ‘rare and desired” equipment are conveniently forgot about as if it never happened.

On that basis she has some value in her input, although just needs to be a little more subtle with her approach (smiles).

I on the other hand believe the MM imp Fap is faired valued, and understand fez has received keen interest in the one he has for sale.

I'm off to make a mug of tea......mwah

Rick

50k for me.

+ : Decent heal/sec.

- : Not eco at all if you compare with imp fap, low TT value ( hard to do a serious fapping service ), not always the same heal ( can't focus )

and more big fap on the market. Synergen feel free to give me 7 or 8 neg rep for " reselling".

A good fap for solo use, nothing else :)

I have no problem with Xing Nu expressing her/his opinion. I just don't like the fact that it is very rudely given, mixed with insults. That makes you an asshole in my book, and not worth my time.

I also challenge anyone valuing this fap so low to USE one for an hour, then reevaluate your opinion. To be very honest, I had the same value mindset when they came out. Once I used hijackers mod hedoc, then this imp hedoc, I was able to more clearly see its amazing advantages.

I will happily let someone test mine in order to make a fair judgement, with proper collateral. Even Xing Nu.

I wich i could write that good you basicly sumed all up if someone is willing to pay 75k he will but is not about market is about what the item 'is worth' to the buyer !

I higly doubt Minni or Star will pay 75K.

Now that you did say you got two offers at 75k you will look realy sily if one day you put that fap on auction.

Cerb got the mod fap and he selling the imp fap 100K mayby the deal will close at 90K so chose 75k fap that decay and heal shit or fap that don't decay alot and always heal same number.

50k for that fap and be happy, 75k yeah you dream wet at night ?

Now...if an item sells for any given value, by definition, it MUST be factored into the market value. This is how MU is decided. Even if that sale price is, to some, expensive.

I don't think a mod fap was/is worth 400k. But it was priced that way once, and sold at that price, thus at one time, it held that market value.

I also think it is quite funny that it seems to always be the individuals with misspelled words, incomplete/run on sentences, or improper grammar that tell everyone else how dumb they are.

50k for me.

+ : Decent heal/sec.

- : Not eco at all if you compare with imp fap, low TT value ( hard to do a serious fapping service ), not always the same heal ( can't focus )

and more big fap on the market. Synergen feel free to give me 7 or 8 neg rep for " reselling".

A good fap for solo use, nothing else :)

happy someone else feel the same about 50k seems honest mayby 60K if he finds desperate buyer but hell no 75K no way.

I will happily let someone test mine in order to make a fair judgement, with proper collateral. Even Xing Nu.

I use fap of that kind of heals it just slow it dont heal 35

I buy them in bulk from crafter for 110% MU

Is ok faping range the heal is good if you got something like 200 as bufer, mayby the 35 heals wil make it much beter i doubt i 'personaly' will rather chip evade skils to get hit less.

Like i say my personal price will be in the range of 50K if you sell it for 75K (am happy for you no joke am happy if you get more you selling or not selling that fap don't afect me at all) i just cant see someone paying 75K when that person could add 15K and get imp fap (am prety shore imp fap can be purshased for 90K) like i say personal opinion if you dont like it is the same get ticket and stand in line of Xing haters.:wise:

Please at least get your facts right.

It heals at 38/min, not 35. with 93-124 heal interval. Either way, it is considerably faster than an imp or mod fap, and with more heal per second than an imp fap. It is similar to a UL Vivo Survivor, but with much faster speed.

For that matter, the ONLY advantage that the Improved Fap has over the Improved Hedoc is eco. In every other factor (speed, heal per second, low SIB lvl 26), the imp hedoc is superior. Selling this at 15k under a (low) imp fap price seems like a bargain to me, and from the information I've been getting...most players share this opinion. I feel that you are in the minority. If you plan to troll a thread, I have no issues other than making sure your info is correct.

And I assure you..you are NOT buying any (L) faps like this at 110% mu.

I use fap of that kind of heals it just slow it dont heal 35

I buy them in bulk from crafter for 110% MU

Is ok faping range the heal is good if you got something like 200 as bufer, mayby the 35 heals wil make it much beter i doubt i 'personaly' will rather chip evade skils to get hit less.

Like i say my personal price will be in the range of 50K if you sell it for 75K (am happy for you no joke am happy if you get more you selling or not selling that fap don't afect me at all) i just cant see someone paying 75K when that person could add 15K and get imp fap (am prety shore imp fap can be purshased for 90K) like i say personal opinion if you dont like it is the same get ticket and stand in line of Xing haters.:wise:

Please at least get your facts right.

It heals at 38/min, not 35. with 93-124 heal interval. Either way, it is considerably faster than an imp or mod fap, and with more heal per second than an imp fap. It is similar to a UL Vivo Survivor, but with much faster speed.

For that matter, the ONLY advantage that the Improved Fap has over the Improved Hedoc is eco. In every other factor (speed, heal per second, low SIB lvl 26), the imp hedoc is superior. Selling this at 15k under a (low) imp fap price seems like a bargain to me, and from the information I've been getting...most players share this opinion. I feel that you are in the minority. If you plan to troll a thread, I have no issues other than making sure your info is correct.

And I assure you..you are NOT buying any (L) faps like this at 110% mu.

Good to know it heals 38 and not 35 now that info realy make me want to pay 75K
Did you tell ppl that most time it will heal 100/105 and NOT 120 imp fap will always heal 120 (if you want to prove it heal more make fraps in game healing 5 min and post it on you tube) i know how it heals becose i use one that heals in intervals
'Selling this at 15k under a (low) imp fap price seems like a bargain to me' you realy don't know how to promote item do you ?
Happy most ppl share this opinion and that am minority let see in how long it sells ? If it and on auction i will lol so hard.
I asure you that you can get fap that heals in the 100 for 110% MU or you dont know the right persons in the game.
Trust me i did not troll you if i did you will know it and by the look of youre avatar is bred and butter to play mind games whith youre face (cromosome 13 any one ?)

Someone ofered you 50K in this tread take the peds and be happy or keep the 75K dream is up to you not worth more that 50K i realy wonder what Tzepu will pay for it cos he much worst in pricing that am.

I'm curious as to what L fap is comparable that doesn't have high skill requirements? If you are just saying a L fap that does 100 heal then I can think of a few, but not nearly as fast...meaning less heal per sec, so not comparable. Imp mayhem is 68 heal per sec and the ones I think you are talking about are between 30-40 (info from entropedia). Also they aren't as eco and require more skill. So they are not relevant in comparison. That's just my opinion! I have nothing against you, but why talk about his looks? I know what chromosome 13 is about and that's not cool!
Did you tell ppl that most time it will heal 100/105 and NOT 120 imp fap will always heal 120 (if you want to prove it heal more make fraps in game healing 5 min and post it on you tube) i know how it heals becose i use one that heals in intervals
'Selling this at 15k under a (low) imp fap price seems like a bargain to me' you realy don't know how to promote item do you ?
Happy most ppl share this opinion and that am minority let see in how long it sells ? If it and on auction i will lol so hard.
I asure you that you can get fap that heals in the 100 for 110% MU or you dont know the right persons in the game.
Trust me i did not troll you if i did you will know it and by the look of youre avatar is bred and butter to play mind games whith youre face (cromosome 13 any one ?)

Someone ofered you 50K in this tread take the peds and be happy or keep the 75K dream is up to you not worth more that 50K i realy wonder what Tzepu will pay for it cos he much worst in pricing that am.

lol wow. You're very insulting.

So if I sell it for 75k, will you apologize and admit that you're a fucking idiot? Since you think its such a silly pipe dream?

Last edited:
Also, have you ever used/owned a mod fap? imp fap? Imp hedoc? Mod hedoc?

Or are you just speaking about entropedia stats that you have ZERO experience with, and thus cannot make an accurate statement about, because you have ZERO practical experience with?

Last edited:
I love lamp! (Anchorman quote)

Last edited:
lol sorry Mo. Quoted the wrong person. Fixed now :) you can prob delete this! lol

Yes I have used a mod and imp fap. I was using stats to prove that no Limited fap that xing is claiming that they use is comparable to a imp mayhem. I'm on your side FEZ :)

/off topic
After reading many posts and reading all of this thread I can't help but think you are trolling.
If you aren't then I feel very sad for you and being rude will only make your points weaker.

/on topic

So if I sell it for 75k, will you apologize and admit that you're a fucking idiot? Since you think its such a silly pipe dream?

I have done some healing services in the past. I found that when I used adj Vivos, even with 3 more heals a second, I can see the power and usefulness those 3 more uses a second yield. I don't see why the IMP Hedoc can't fetch 75k-90k. Just because someone doesn't have the PEDs to buy it doesn't mean they wouldn't buy it at 90k if they had the PEDs. 75k sounds like a good deal to me but I only have 10k.
Rain check? Kidney? child slaves?

Skull

I'm curious as to what L fap is comparable that doesn't have high skill requirements? If you are just saying a L fap that does 100 heal then I can think of a few, but not nearly as fast...meaning less heal per sec, so not comparable. Imp mayhem is 68 heal per sec and the ones I think you are talking about are between 30-40 (info from entropedia). Also they aren't as eco and require more skill. So they are not relevant in comparison. That's just my opinion! I have nothing against you, but why talk about his looks? I know what chromosome 13 is about and that's not cool!

Entropedia is youre friend.

I never say it did not requier skills to use. Again you interpreting what i write in youre own way.

why becose someone give you 75K am suposed to aplogyse ? You need consulting sir i think this is geting to you way to much i hope you don(t comit suicide over this. :confused:

Yes I have used a mod and imp fap. I was using stats to prove that no Limited fap that xing is claiming that they use is comparable to a imp mayhem. I'm on your side FEZ :)

If you count the number of use then NO but on base 100 heal 6 pec decay yes there is and not only one

Last edited by a moderator:
If you count the number of use then NO but on base 100 heal 6 pec decay yes there is and not only one

LOL..so you use faps that are comparable to the imp hedoc if you use PART of its stats to compare with?

5 reason i see not to pay 75K

1, add 15K buy the imp fap (awsome fap)

2, buy shadow armor or even beter for 40K (it can be found easy at that price) keep 35K as poket peds (fap decay 9 pecs per use but while you fap mob regenerate HP, armor you take 1 point dmg per hit and keep shoting mob die faster beter eco) the decay on the armor will equal the decay of the fap

3, Keep the whole 75K trade to get more peds mayby even buy the mod fap one day (75K is good bank roll to start trading)

4, Chip in Evade get hit less and hunt mobs naked

5, chip in skills in paramedics and use high skill requared FAP (you will sell skills easier that the imp mayhem simply becose you will be adressing larger audiance)

On this i rest my case. :girl: Mayby now whith the 5 golden reason the fap is not even worth 50K :yup:

Next year lots more FAP's will drop we will talk then about the price :girl: oh wait mayby MA will make eomon mayem hihihi

Last edited:
The Pk use for this fap is why it can be highly valued. The eco is no good for fap service. I offered around 60k and that is what its worth imo. It can definitely be worth more. Thanks everyone on your input on this PC.

Thanks,

Ants

5 reason i see not to pay 75K

1, add 15K buy the imp fap (awsome fap)

2, buy shadow armor or even beter for 40K (it can be found easy at that price) keep 35K as poket peds (fap decay 9 pecs per use but while you fap mob regenerate HP, armor you take 1 point dmg per hit and keep shoting mob die faster beter eco) the decay on the armor will equal the decay of the fap

3, Keep the whole 75K trade to get more peds mayby even buy the mod fap one day (75K is good bank roll to start trading)

4, Chip in Evade get hit less and hunt mobs naked

5, chip in skills in paramedics and use high skill requared FAP (you will sell skills easier that the imp mayhem simply becose you will be adressing larger audiance)

On this i rest my case. :girl: Mayby now whith the 5 golden reason the fap is not even worth 50K :yup:

Next year lots more FAP's will drop we will talk then about the price :girl: oh wait mayby MA will make eomon mayem hihihi

You can't really be this dumb are you xing???? Please tell me that isn't the case.... so you will hunt dasps naked because you hae lots of evade??? lol I have tough hp and have a lot of evade skillz and I still need to have an uber fap.... you seriously have no clue what your talking about and your method of delivering your message just makes you even dumber. all you are doing is trolling... if you were seirous in your comments in giving an assessment of 50k.. you wouodn't have been so personal and insulting (and yes I am now but its in reaction to pure stupidity). I wish you would just stop replying but its already obvious you enjoy this sort of thing...

moderator please just close this thread as this is just getting stupid.

Xing/retard, please find me a set of ul male shadow for 40k peds and I'll take it and even give you a 5k ped spotters fee.

Xing,

Let it go, your just making a fool of yourself :(

Fez, Mo and others, don't feed her the peanuts, they just empower her to trip harder.

Back