Improvement of HouseMarket

Skam

The Half-Wit Phoenix
Society
Rabbids
Silicon Skam Chip
For know, houses in PE dont have any use then a get-together spot really ,or just fiddeling with designs, store items and the status of having one.

I dont think this in a good enough reason for me to buy a house.. I want something more.
How about home-design competitions?

On the roadmap (tho marco said not all will come this year) it says carpentry, meaning making furniture will be a profession. But what use will it be when houses isnt such a big market?

How to improve this market? Any Ideas?

More Items in houses, should be unlimited!

Faustian said:
More Items in houses, should be unlimited!

I would guess that will come when carpentry is coming.
Sofa's, curtains and so on should be there.

However, we need stuff that has any use.. like the terminals, tho why buy them when you can use them for free anywhere else..?

yeah it would be nice to have another use for houses.... i mean, hangars have a use, but houses dont, other than status...

1. have more items in them
2. be able to modify the layout of the walls
3. customize it with wallpaper, outer paint, and other items

my ideas ;)

well i would say that the carpentry included in the roadmap is not limited to items, as we will be able to build or own houses in the future. I hope this will include full customization of the houses :D

Uhm well yea. more furniture is nice and all, but people who doesnt intrest in design wont care more about getting houses then now if there isnt a practical reason to get one. :wise: Like, if you had something useful that can only be placed in houses, thats not avalible anywhere else for free!

But what would that be?

Like Raeky said i think it would be cool if you could actually turn your house into a shop without having to buy a shopkeeper, and even if you had to have one, still have a nice welcoming room set up with "glass" cases showing what you are selling :) I think it would also be great to be able to farm or use some sort of agricultural harvesting of the land near your house (yes this idea was already said on EP). Possibly the resources that you harvest would be used in food that will eventually be used for some benifit, and maybe the only way you can raise this food is if you own a house or property.

Back