Incorrect Timecode

GoNi

Slayer
Society
freelancer
Gloria GoNi Nicestyle
Tried to log in but the timecode from mobile app is not accepted, always get message Incorect Timecode.

Anyone else got that problem, too ?

My app died on the phone last year. Couldn’t even get to the code. You can reinstall the app and create the new one. Hope you saved the recovery code. You’ve been around a while too so might also still have gold card authentication. For me that prevented resetting the phone app. I had to identify again, prove who I was and have the legacy 2fa removed. So get in touch with support before trying anything would be my recommendation.

My app died on the phone last year. Couldn’t even get to the code. You can reinstall the app and create the new one. Hope you saved the recovery code. You’ve been around a while too so might also still have gold card authentication. For me that prevented resetting the phone app. I had to identify again, prove who I was and have the legacy 2fa removed. So get in touch with support before trying anything would be my recommendation.
This is important to note.

It appears that if you formerly had the Gold Card attached and then upgraded to the iPhone App you still have the Gold Card attached to your account.

DO NOT
ever shred your Gold Card, or dispose of it. If you ever have trouble using your saved code or new iPhone Authenticator App, MA will revert you to the Gold Card. I have had a few in-game friends have issues with this over the last year. This is bizarre to me, it seems like upgrading to the new iPhone App should replace the Gold Card completely, But it does not.

This is important to note.

It appears that if you formerly had the Gold Card attached and then upgraded to the iPhone App you still have the Gold Card attached to your account.

DO NOT
ever shred your Gold Card, or dispose of it. If you ever have trouble using your saved code or new iPhone Authenticator App, MA will revert you to the Gold Card. I have had a few in-game friends have issues with this over the last year. This is bizarre to me, it seems like upgrading to the new iPhone App should replace the Gold Card completely, But it does not.
Yep I still had the gold card and after multiple uses I started getting a code from it but they must have been out of sync as they all failed. So if you have gold card still enabled remove it. MA has a recovery process for the app that works so best to go with that only. Plus I would expect the gold card is now a weak cipher that you shouldn’t leave available.

After contacting the support the problem is now solved.

MA Support told me that the issue was, Gold Card and App was activated the same time, which caused the bug.

After identifying myself, they deactivated both security systems, and told me to reactivate the one I want to use in future, what I already did.

Thread can be closed.

Back