Industrialist complete

forgo

Elite
Society
Freelancer
Forgo Forgorth Lundain
It's been roughly 17 years but I finally got it done slow boating it on crafting for markup.
Very little TT machine crafts done overall.

I did cash out a bunch of craft skills back in 2008 for house flipping $, that capital eventually paid for a condo in cash which has been rented ever since.

Held off on withdraws for the last 2 months and bought a few chips here and there to finish it off instead.
Now can resume the withdraws.

Just one skill left, Glamor...

Tailoring is only a few levels away though.

GCAiuWzWcAAEMMl

It's been roughly 17 years but I finally got it done slow boating it on crafting for markup.
Very little TT machine crafts done overall.

I did cash out a bunch of craft skills back in 2008 for house flipping $, that capital eventually paid for a condo in cash which has been rented ever since.

Held off on withdraws for the last 2 months and bought a few chips here and there to finish it off instead.
Now can resume the withdraws.

Just one skill left, Glamor...

Tailoring is only a few levels away though.

GCAiuWzWcAAEMMl
You can get glamour by burning a load of cheap paint on limited books. Used to be good when green pain was almost tt. Not looked to see what paint is cheap these days. Then tt'ing the books to get most of your ped back.

Congratulations Forgo! :wtg:

Wait… Do you withdraw PED from this game Forgo? Fuck I never knew that.. Why didn’t you tell us earlier!?

Back