Insert images from Clipboard

Terminator

Prowler
Society
Calypso Rescue Team
Arnold Terminator Swarzzy
Is it possible to add some plugin on the Forum so that we can paste images directly from the Windows Clipboard, instead of having to create a file, upload it, then try to link it ?

I tought it was not possible to do so in a browser, but at work we have this feature possible in Atlassian Jira, and it's sooooooo practical. :)

Xenforo can do this with no extra plugins, or it used to. I don't know if the administrators decided to disable this feature or maybe it's bugged in the version PCF is running.

In theory you can copy&paste an image into your post and it will get converted into an attachment and embed itself automatically.

@711

Xenforo can do this with no extra plugins, or it used to. I don't know if the administrators decided to disable this feature or maybe it's bugged in the version PCF is running.

In theory you can copy&paste an image into your post and it will get converted into an attachment and embed itself automatically.
I've used that feature in another forum. It can be cumbersome and images get borked. That was my experience but maybe that was just specific to that forum.

In the meantime whilst we don't have drag and drop feature I've made a tutorial for what we have which may be helpful:
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...o-upload-and-use-images-on-this-forum.298852/

Back