FYI: Instances STILL disabled/bugged.

BestGamerEver

Dominant
Society
1.Ro
First 1ch3ls Lady
Disconected be4 boss and now cannot enter anymore...
Great patch...re-patch again now..

Maybe MA is in the process of shuting them down again due to this newly exposed exploit.

In which case, good job MA, as I'm hoping they're working towards a fix for it!

Maybe MA is in the process of shuting them down again due to this newly exposed exploit.

In which case, good job MA, as I'm hoping they're working towards a fix for it!

I don't think it's fair to call this an exploit, rather it is a bug due to poor coding that not many people know about the true buff (which Mindark hasn't ever actually fixed even though they knew the "buff" didn't show up on your buff bar). It doesn't require any special action from a player to utilize other than buying a pet and activating it's buff.

Using this “bug” to your advantage is the definition of exploiting.
Anyone who won a Mayhem with this pet active, knew exactly what they were doing.

IMO this is way more serious than what DannyO did and on a much larger scale of people involved.

Ban the f*ckers and let us do our shooting time MA !!:handgun:

Using this “bug” to your advantage is the definition of exploiting.
Anyone who won a Mayhem with this pet active, knew exactly what they were doing.

IMO this is way more serious than what DannyO did and on a much larger scale of people involved.

That's your point of view, but respectfully I will just agree to disagree.

DannyO had a mindark item, people who used this had a publicly available item that everyone had access to if they could fork over the ped.

oFT5pDS.png

DannyO had a mindark item, people who used this had a publicly available item that everyone had access to if they could fork over the ped.

What DannyO did, did not directly affect countless other people’s chances of winning any events or even receiving a better position for points.

This exploit is straight up cheating and has negatively affected every single competitor in these Mayhem events for years.

WTF is this only coming into the light now. You should all be ashamed of yourselves for taking advantage of this exploit.

To say that this exploit was available for everyone to take advantage of is a pathetic excuse to of used it.

You can disagree if you like, but it is use of a bugged item for financial advantage. It does not matter who had access to it in your theory. Most people didn't know about it other than apparently PK socs, that use it regularly for other means AND have a list of other complaints against, and those who are competing in events.

Exploit is an exploit is an exploit. End of story.

Back