Inventory doesnt load

tlagomars

Mature
Society
The Knights of Calypso
Master Fooky Fandango
I just installed v10 update, now whenever i go to my inventory and open it up, Nothing appears. A loading bar will sometimes come up in the screen, but will stay at 0 percent. Has this happened to anyone else, and if so, how did you fix it?

Thanks

Reactions: dj.
this was happening to me, but a relog fixed it.

:(

Same here.

Can’t get my armor parts, so no repairs.
Can’t get my materials, so no selling, so no PEDs.

Storage not loading correctly, either. If I’m lucky, about a dozen items (of only 180), half of them most ugly »Replace Me« icons. :censored:

Relogging a thousand times or so to no avail.

Empty loot window every time. I can tell, however, from my account listing that loot has in fact been coming in while hunting.

Support case sent days ago... no one’s been talkin’ to me since.

I tried relog multiple times, also tried adjusting settings, I restarted computer, but it still doesnt want to load, it doesnt make sense to me:scratch2:

Same here.

Can’t get my armor parts, so no repairs.
Can’t get my materials, so no selling, so no PEDs.

Storage not loading correctly, either. If I’m lucky, about a dozen items (of only 180), half of them most ugly »Replace Me« icons. :censored:

Relogging a thousand times or so to no avail.

Empty loot window every time. I can tell, however, from my account that loot has in fact been coming in while hunting.

Support case sent days ago... no one’s been talkin’ to me since.

Exactly!!!!! Thats exactly the same problem, at least i know im not the only one,lol

How is everything in other aspects of the game, graphics etc.. any other issues?

:scratch2:

All the mobs and avatars(including mine) are just white, textureless figures, thats about the only issue i have with the graphics..but i dont expect too much in that catagory considering the abilities of my computer

Cut-outs

How is everything in other aspects of the game, graphics etc.. any other issues?

:scratch2:

Well, sure.

I have a cut-out for an ava and cut-outs for mobs. Black, white, and all rainbow colors available in various parts of the planet.

Which makes for easy hunting btw, no need to look for a mob when one pink pixel stands plainly out in the 3d landscape or a blue pixel glows in the black night... :D

For exceptions, I had one fully rendered Neconu Old which killed me, and one fully rendered Droka Gen1 which I sank my teeth into. Sort of.

Last edited:
I just installed v10 update, now whenever i go to my inventory and open it up, Nothing appears. A loading bar will sometimes come up in the screen, but will stay at 0 percent. Has this happened to anyone else, and if so, how did you fix it?

Thanks

well, in my experience, the first time you load storage or your inventory, it's always the slowest... probably because it's unpacking files or storing them in the cache...

do whatever you'd do to speed up the computer, like defragging, shutting down programs, cleaning your hard disk... then try...

make sure your graphics card drivers are up to date, maybe

you might hafta wait a while...

All the mobs and avatars(including mine) are just white, textureless figures, thats about the only issue i have with the graphics..but i dont expect too much in that catagory considering the abilities of my computer

in general, bumping up avatar quality, texture quality, and rendering might help... but if your computer freezes loading storage... maybe not

gl:)

ok, ill give it a try, hope it works;)

Thanks

give it time...

let it have a few minutes to load.

Those resettlement boxes also take a few seconds to load - they show some weird code the first second or two when they are loading to...

0%... Please Wait

let it have a few minutes to load.

Well, still loading with 0% when I get kicked out of EU because of inactivity. Repeatedly.

It also makes no sense. Tools are loading, armor parts––which is about the same number of items––ain’t.

I've got that problem on and off but I usually go to the area that has the least number of items and after it loads, I can move on to another section (clothes, which is the least used of my tabs often takes ages and has the least so maybe it's activity based). Occasionally a relog has been required. Like others have said, it helps to wait too but if you're timing out I guess that's not be an option unless you click somewhere every few minutes. Setting your graphics to the lowest possible also might help (there's a tick box in the options of the client loader window for safe mode - maybe it would help to start with it). The very first time I logged in I had to load the inventory when the game was in windowed mode. For some reason full screen wouldn't move from 0%. I've found windowed mode to be more efficient at loading the auctions too when I have difficulty (dunno if that's plausible or just my perception, or coincidence though - very handy to be able to change that in game though). Another thing I tried was going to a TP I know to have very few other avas and that has worked too.

I have an idea, send in a support case. This is one way that MA will be able to fix problems is if we route them up the chain of command. As with any new release or VU there are problems to be expected. I know this doesn't help you today.

I wonder if has something to do with video card and not the proper shaders?:confused:

There was one other aspect I found helped with my own loading issues, changing the screen resolution.

i am having big problems, my PC does not meet the min requirements for EU now, i will reel off my problems now; no loot in loot window, will not load up inventory, silhouettes for mobs and avatars, missing icons for loot/tools/action (hot-keys) TP's are bright green, terminals are flashing and stripey, everything is really bright (even with brightness/gamma turned down)

i understand it is my low spec computer (HP m1261.UK) that is the problem here, but if any1 has any tips or solutions to some of the bugs above, please PM me on EF or even better, email me on "bite_the_biscuit@hotmail.co.uk"

thanks, kiffy

Some minor success...

To begin with, I sent some support cases to MA, but up to now got nothing more than the »Your equipment is on the very low end, maybe it’s the drivers« treatment (which obviously translates to »Buy yourself a better rig, pal«).

Meanwhile, I tried the advice given above.

I sank my ava into the dark depths of the ocean where very few gfx elements and textures are needed. Then I tried to load the resources tab of my inventory while staying active so not to get kicked out because of inactivity... boy, what a drag. :eek:

The first item showed up after about 40 min. :yay:

Within 12 and a half hours I got 7 items to load, one of them took more than 3 and a half hours.
:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

Enmatters displayed correctly, Ores displayed as »Replace me« icons. :scratch2:

However, even items loaded once were gone the next time I tried. Again I had to wait about 40 min before the first item was displayed. :(

Resources disappeared promptly after refining. :(

Last edited:
i have also that bug, no solution so far.... not even re-installation or re-log solved it....

i know my gfx card (x850xt pe) isn't the best... but hey, if ma set the requirements, that we can run the game an tell the requirements as they are i should work!

i know also other people how has the same problem. one of them is running on very high (huge problems with this bug)
the other one is running on high (has also many problems and had to relog many times)
so it has not just to do with gfx cards...

does anyone know a solution yet?

anyone?
im also stuck at this sh*t...

your graphics card isn't good enough.

i had the same problem, upgraded my card, and it worked.

Back