Help: "Investigate the Contents of a Crate"

aj502

Old Alpha
Society
The MotorBoating Chinesers
aj502 "HellRoach" Budweiser
Heya all...I just realized I never did this so wanted to get it out of the way and it seems I cannot get it on my mission list.

I go to Mr. Lyndon and he tells me to "buzz off". ( :D)

Mr. Book doesn't do anything regarding it, just offers info on Robot missions.

I've done all the earlier "chains" and the crate is the only one left, what's up?
How can i activate it?

The crate is still there, open and "ticking"....Can't operate either the crate nor the "beeping device".

Thx for any help.

Tippin'

Hlep?

Tippin'

Help me, Obi-Wan?

Note: Support ignoring me. :(

Tippin'

did you do the tap into the communications tower mission? that one and the crate are mutually exclusive. you can only do one. either you betray mr lyndon or you don't.

did you do the tap into the communications tower mission? that one and the crate are mutually exclusive. you can only do one. either you betray mr lyndon or you don't.

Oh...I did the "Tap into Genisis..." one, that means i canno do the crate?
:(

Tippin'

Oh...I did the "Tap into Genisis..." one, that means i canno do the crate?
:(

Yes. Basicly, you have a choice to report on Mr Lyndon to Genesis star, or not. If you do, his contacts let him know and he send you to the crate and tries to blow you up. If not, you get to go and snoop on Genesis Star.

Doesn't make sense from storyline perspective to let you do both ;)

I'd like more missions that have consequences for future missions.

Yes. Basicly, you have a choice to report on Mr Lyndon to Genesis star, or not. If you do, his contacts let him know and he send you to the crate and tries to blow you up. If not, you get to go and snoop on Genesis Star.

Doesn't make sense from storyline perspective to let you do both ;)

I'd like more missions that have consequences for future missions.

Ah...Okay...It been so long i forgot the whole plot...Hm, I hope i chose the better reward.
:p

Thx Cheif.

Tippin'

Ahhh .... the Crate!

I cant find the crate.
Can some kind soul post the position for me please.

Thanx.

Oops.. i found it... Position: 76201, 71905.

Sry for the trouble

Last edited:
Back