Invisibility Armor that uses VS as fuel.

Aandar

Prowler
Hi :)

I have a great idea !

How about an armor with some low to medium level protection, but with an invisibility field like in Crysis or Aliens vs Predator games ?

There would be a custom action in the action library for turning the invisibility field on and off and when turned on it would use lets say 10 Vibrant Sweat bottles per minute.

The invisibility effect would be strongest (almost complete invisibility) while stationary, weaker when walking and weakest when running.

I bet all miners and PvPers would love to have such a cool armor and it would also improve life for newbie sweat gatherers...

Another version could also act as radar jammer, some helmets could have IR or UV or "bioenergy" vision to counteract the invisibility... all fueled with sweat.

The general idea is: introduce some cool and/or useful things and effects that would burn some sweat on every use.

ps. I am a Gateway Advisor and it looks to me like much too many newbies find the game way too hard to TRY, so they most often quit too early to get hooked on the game... making it easier for them to sell their sweat would be nice even without increasing its current laughably low price.

Are you (consored ) kidding me? :D

I like it, BUT that would destroy many thinks ingame like economy, pvp, fort events and sooooooo on. So its REALLY BAD IDEA

:headbang:
This is a GREAT idea. I'm soooo down with this!
:headbang:

IMO that wouldn't make any sense at all. On the other hand, a MF power that used regular ME or sweat and gave partial camoflague would... or a kind of suit tech, but then not sweat-driven, and not 100% invisiblity.

And NOT that cheap.

PVP Miners would love it. I'm not sure the pk'ers would though.

Are you (consored ) kidding me? :D

I like it, BUT that would destroy many thinks ingame like economy, pvp, fort events and sooooooo on. So its REALLY BAD IDEA

How would it destroy anything if there would be IR vision helmets that would make all partially invisible avatars perfectly visible again ?

They turned off the radar in PvP and nothing bad happened, it even got more interesting.

Back