Invisible mobs?

Vince K

Young
This happened to me at least four times, I've counted. I see a red dot on radar but at that spot I can't see the mob. I even know it's there because it starts attacking me. It's only happened with snablesnots but maybe it's possible with other mobs too. Anyone else have this happen to them?

Yes, this happens every now and then, some VUs are more vulnarable to this than others. If you manage to kill an invisible mob, it will be impossible to loot it. If you would like to do so anyway, logout (let the 20 sec timer go by) and quickly login. If you are lucky (within 60 seconds of killing the mob(?)) you will see the bastard lying in front of your feet, for you to loot!

I've met a few invisible mobs and people as well. Nothing to worry about, unless it's a high generation drone (yep those may be invisible too). :rolleyes:

yeah, has happened to me as well ... i normally run a straight in a certain direction, then do a 180 and start shooting ... i have been able to loot a mob such as this after it dies w/out relogging ... simply right-clicked where i thought it would be :)

yeah, has happened to me as well ... i normally run a straight in a certain direction, then do a 180 and start shooting ... i have been able to loot a mob such as this after it dies w/out relogging ... simply right-clicked where i thought it would be :)

This is indeed the technique to kill invisible mobs. But i have not been able to loot mobs in such a way, I will try that next time though! :D

This is a very annoying bug I always encounter forcing me to re-log in the middle of my hunting runs. :mad:

Recently had to face an invisible Exaro (scary!) and a similarly unsighted Equus.

Managed to dispatch them both using the above technique, run away a short distance, then personally I spin my view round by pressing the mouse wheel ansd aiming behind me.

I found I was able to loot them both, one by hitting Loot real quick, the other just by hunting around with the cursor...

Needless to say, both gave up Nothing.. lol

Back