Question: Is it just me?... what's going on??

SunnyS

Old Alpha
Society
Sanctuary
Sunny 'SunG' Day
OK... so I posted this after the mining changes from MA

But ...what's going on.... I am using the same gear.... but it took me over 30 mins to drill a 64 ped Lyst... I havent done that since 2004... what's going on?... Am I doing something wrong???

But ...what's going on.... I am using the same gear.... but it took me over 30 mins to drill a 64 ped Lyst... I havent done that since 2004... what's going on?... Am I doing something wrong???

All drilling is very slow now.

The question is open as to whether this is a bug or design fault that will soon be corrected (my view) or a permanent feature that is based on your combined ore/enmatter/treasure skills. If the latter, we've all gone back to newbie drilling rates.

The question is open as to whether this is a bug or design fault that will soon be corrected (my view) or a permanent feature that is based on your combined ore/enmatter/treasure skills. If the latter, we've all gone back to newbie drilling rates.

I think it has to be a bug.... because by the time I finished drilling the lyst I lost another ample Hydrogen steam... support will hear from me. You cant just bomb/drill/bomb/drill....

Excavators are still bugged, at least try to read the 101 threads made about this issue already...

Can you imagine if they did this with hunting, and those with 70 + with a laser rifle were no longer maxed with an opalo because longbow skill had been introduced?

It better be a bug!

kinda funny that you only noticed it today, it's been this way since the first day after the update.. it's some stupid bug!

i thought it would be over with today's update but i guess MA has other priorities than making customers happy..

1h 15 min for me for a 160 ped Lyst, ty for that ..no more mining from me... I thought after the update things will change so I must wait for another update...

I was under the assumption that it was a bug. But since they had several opportunities to correct it, and did not and because they are completely unwilling to comment on the issue to provide any clarity I'm starting to think that this is the way it's meant to be.

I mean let's face it, if the reduced stats really happened by accident how hard would it be for them to release a statement that it will be fixed asap? We're not asking for a fix, we're just asking them to provide some clarification on the matter. But no, total silence.

But the silence is understandable, from their point of view ofcourse. How could they possibly defend the fact that even if you have all the 3 required levels to max the tt extractor it still won't give you the maximum uses per minute and max efficiency? That just doesn't make any sense.

The only reason for them to do so I can think of is that they want miners to be exposed for a longer period of time when extracting. They must feel that this is a good way to 'balance' what was unbalanced before. They don't want us to extract resources like we were used to. If you don't start extracting the claim right after you get it and continue mining you run the very realistic risk of not being able to extract all your claims.

Even the most skilled miners in EU haven't maxed the tt extractor.. This has nothing to do with skill anymore. This is just MA telling us that the extraction of claims needs to take more time PERIOD

Take it, of leave it. Tyvm MA

If they didn't make things worse, how will they ever sell you an enhancer? Making system better = more expensive for end user some how. Good saying for politics and EU, do not believe the system they will offer you is in any way "better" than the one you were all ready using.

Bug? Better cry loud and quick or it will be a feature.

I think it has to be a bug.... because by the time I finished drilling the lyst I lost another ample Hydrogen steam... support will hear from me. You cant just bomb/drill/bomb/drill....

Yes you can ;)

If they didn't make things worse, how will they ever sell you an enhancer? Making system better = more expensive for end user some how. Good saying for politics and EU, do not believe the system they will offer you is in any way "better" than the one you were all ready using.

Bug? Better cry loud and quick or it will be a feature.

i agree with you but enhancer does nothing for the drill speed.

The only reason for them to do so I can think of is that they want miners to be exposed for a longer period of time when extracting. They must feel that this is a good way to 'balance' what was unbalanced before. They don't want us to extract resources like we were used to. If you don't start extracting the claim right after you get it and continue mining you run the very realistic risk of not being able to extract all your claims.

Even the most skilled miners in EU haven't maxed the tt extractor.. This has nothing to do with skill anymore. This is just MA telling us that the extraction of claims needs to take more time PERIOD

Take it, of leave it. Tyvm MA

ahhh ofcourse!! they're doing it to raise the markup on ALL ores and ALL crafted items!

Bastards! FIX IT!

Back