Is it offical, No more manufacturing daily bonus missions ?

CozMoDan

Elite
Herco Coz Mann
Just wonderin. My last one was almost 3 months ago.

got mine 2-4 week ago

Are you also every day online and get the new ones? and are doing some of them also?
Then the time between bonus missions wouldnt be so long

Eddie

Yes bugs are official. But it's OK, obviously, because MA doesn't think they are a problem. Don't worry we won't have inexplicable server crashes or log in problems or incompatible planet programming. Just keep quiet about it and it will go away.

Crafting daily bonus 3 days ago, for me

Yes bugs are official. But it's OK, obviously, because MA doesn't think they are a problem. Don't worry we won't have inexplicable server crashes or log in problems or incompatible planet programming. Just keep quiet about it and it will go away.

I always hesitate to complain about anything because when MA "Fixes" things we can suffer quite a bit before the fixes are fixed. As I said this is just to see if I get one soon after I say I haven't had any for a long time.

Oh, I do some of the hunting missions but only the bonus mfg ones.

You need to sell all your iron ingots first to get that mission. :)

You need to sell all your iron ingots first to get that mission. :)

????????
Hum sounds like Voodoo :) I can not imagine what that would have to do with it :confused: and I use all I have each time I get the mission and just buy as I go.

Anyway my Voodoo, which is posting a gripe did work and I got the mission today:yay:. I don't understand how that works but this is the second time this type of posting has worked for me.

Back