Is it Possible - to get a certain level mob to spawn?

Ranavolana

Old Alpha
Society
Team Varyag
Louise Ranavolana Brooks
I am presently doing the Arkadian "Oratan Payback Mission".
At the stage I have reached I have to hunt 100 Oratan Miners levels Dominant to Elite.
Oratan Miners running about are levels 16 - 62. The ones I can hunt that count are L31 to 62. Of these I can manage :31 Dominant, 36 with much blood sweat & tears 43 with multiple revives & journeys back.
My skills, armor, weapons & healing ability are not really up to task - but that in some ways adds to the challenge.
What is really irritating is that often there are no mobs of the level I need.
Is there any way to get them to spawn?

only if you can talk the Planet Partner in to creating a specific event trigger that will make it happen, similar to how if you kill x amount of tameable mobs there's a chance a rare tameable will pop up.

IIRC there used to be an NPC that can spawn the maturity you need for a payment in arcoins, look it up, should me some info an arka's forum.

Yes, there is a secret camp near Cobra digsite that you can get the specific maturity you need. You do pay in Arkoins and the amount depends on the maturity. It's also the location with the NPC to buy the Smuggler clothes. Don't have the coords right now but its the fastest way to do each daily to get the dropship.

Thanks everyone for the info. The Mission I am doing is the Oratan Payback Mission XVII. It seems that IFN Missions will end 30/6 (though I don't know if that means everything stops or that existing missions will continue till goal is reached & no further {hope so as I am Day 8 of 60 Final Mission})
I am pretty sure that the smuggler site near Cobra only spawns Oratans - I am after the Miners & only the top level ones Dominant to Elite.

As far as I am aware there are only 2 places both in Underground (The Abyss & Limbo FB) that have these levels.

If there are the levels I actually have a chance with L31, 36 & just maybe L43 well & good. If there are none, yes I have to get some removed & spawn more - and I guess spawn must be random. So in the end I just gave up & started killing every Miner in sight - hey I make a good active shooter even though it does not seem to result in more Miners I need.

If anybody knows any sites that do spawn the necessary Miners , please let me know - I would certainly appreciate the info.

Back