Is proxy possible?

alu

Hatchling
Hello :)

Is it possible to run PE thru a proxy? I can't connect cause my provider is using a proxy and i can't find any settings for it. SocksCap could make the loader us a proxy, but then it launches PE.exe and there it stops :duh:

alu said:
Hello :)

Is it possible to run PE thru a proxy? I can't connect cause my provider is using a proxy and i can't find any settings for it. SocksCap could make the loader us a proxy, but then it launches PE.exe and there it stops :duh:

Have you tried loading pe directly? it can be run without the CL, so that might help SoclsCap.

Shadow-Ale said:
Have you tried loading pe directly? it can be run without the CL, so that might help SoclsCap.

It doesent launch. Do i have to pass some user and password to it thru the commandline?

Hmm.... so how do we run the PE client without the launcher?

You dont, sorry. It's considered to be against the terms & conditions.

Can you not speak to your provider? They are causing the problem with a legitimate application, they should be who you contact to resolve the issue. Using extra software or existing software in a nifferent way (bypassing the CL) is not the way to go.

Good luck.

Here goes

I know how to run the PE.exe without the clientloader.
The information was given to me by MindArk during BETA/CoT.
They do NOT condone the use of this way to connect, however, they wont ban you for it either (and probably would even have a hard time finding out).
PM me if you want to know how.

Back